"Indirectly"

Hola people 😱😱

Here is the update. Sorry for the delay 🙏🙏🙏

Target :- 110 Votes

Complete the target and get the next update within the 48 hours of target completion
******************************************************

The sunrays hit her eyes slowly and she groaned in response,not wanting to open them. Covering the blanket up to her face,to avoid the direct attack of sun rays,she tossed in her place and ended up falling down from the swing with a thud. A loud shriek left her mouth when her little warm body hit the ground. Rubbing her eye with her right hand and caressing her butt with the left one,Sonakshi slowly opened her eyes,adjusting it with the sunrays. A SMILE appeared on her face when she remembered last night's happenings.

The way her head rested on the crook of his neck and his' upon her head. Her sleepless eyes,drew in the ocean of sleep as if she was sleeping after zillions of sleepless night. The way his hand unknowingly glided into her side,pulling her more into him to cuddle alittle didn't went unnoticed by her sleepyself. She was even able to count his calm heartbeats even in her deep slumber. The tiniest memory of him from lastnight,was alive in her head minus his exit. His absence beside her was the saddest part of her bright morning which didn't failed to show up on her face,resulting the tiny zigzag crossing on her forehead. But the blanket upon her and the fact that he himself clothe it to her,somehow undrow the zigzag pattern of her forehead.Taking in the view of fully raised sun and of terrace,everything seemed extra beautiful to her.

She would loved to be there and rewind those beautiful moments of them on loop mode in the back of her head but the thought of not being able to see dev for the rest of the day,made her rush down and hurry up with her morning duties just to have a glimpse of him on the breakfast table.

Dev who was getting ready for office,was feeling a strange calmness within himself. Though he felt extremely bad for Sonakshi after listening to her life' story but the fact that he is the one who was able to sooth her alittle by just being there for her made him believe in himself that yes he is also capable to sooth someone. From the past one year where he has caged himself in the web of his own agony here this broken girl brought calmness for him with her wounded soul,The calmness of being able to be there for someone who cares for him.

The moment when he opened his eyes early in the morning brought a new light into his life. He found himself sleeping beside Sonakshi on the swing with his one hand holding her tight to himself. Her head which was resting on his shoulder,previous night was now resting on his chest. The slow breathing of her was burning his covered chest with wormness. Her one hand was resting on his left thigh while the other one was resting on her lap. His feets were numb,totally numb because of his uncofortable yet most comfortable position. Sonakshi was sleeping beside him,close to his heart,breathing in him. His faded brown lips curved upwards,tucking some hair strands behind her ears. She looked angelic in her sleeping state. Her face was glowing under the lite orange sun rays which were peeping through the edge of the sky. Not wanting to break her sleep he adjusted her fragile body on the swing carefully and immediately left the place only to come back within few seconds with a blanket in his hand.

Grabbing the blanket in her fists Sonakshi adjusted it over herself with her own accord and started snoring again. A silly smile broke onto his lips,seeing her still sleeping like a baby. This morning seemed more brighter for him. For the first time In the past one year,He saw the glimpse of his old self. The old him who has only one aim in his life which is spread happiness into the life of People whom he cherish the most. The old him who used to find happiness in other's. He indeed found his happiness in the innocent smile of hers.