Be My Listener

Hola people 🖐

Here I am with the next update. Well I am not so happy with the response of last chapters update and I know that somewhere my ignorance is also one of the reasons of this low response. So here I am seeking your forgiveness🙏

The chapter is dedicated to Mishti7593 and Anushah_01 ❤ the two hems who are bearing my tantrums yet supporting me. I am not going to thank you for this😂😂😂

Ok so now let's go with the chapter....

Ps :- Please imagin the above pic as Devakshi's and add a swing too🙈

****************************************************

After the long story of Aanya,Radharani showered her with all her love as if she had found her lost child and pampered Aanya with her favourite food. Ishwari was lost in the memories of the past,the time when Radharani used to maintain a distance from the other kids. Her world used to revolve around Raj and Vicky only.It was like one of the impossible things for them to see this side of Radharani because she only loved her children. There wasn't any place in her heart for anybody then what on the earth made her admire Aanya this much. But Somewhere in her heart,Ishwari was happy with the fact that her Sister did allowed a person to come near her. She was happy to see her sister happy.

Sonakshi who was already pissed of with the happenings retired back to her room,leaving a sleeping ayaan with ishwari,without sparing a look to dev. Meanwhile dev was getting restless to know about her health but the situation didn't let him do so. Sonakshi didn't paid any  heed to his presence and his parents were busy in suspecting the bond Radharani and Aanya shared,None of them seemed to acknowledge his presence rather then Aanya,WHO kept stealing his glances occasionally. 

Seeing everybody off to their rooms and thinking it as a great opportunity dev thought to go into Sonakshi's room and check upon her. He thought to visit her room silently and leave after checking her.She must be sleeping soundly because of the after effects of her medicines ; was the thought of dev but to his surprise,when he silently walked inside her room to check her,he found the room empty. Though the possibility was equal to nil,he checked his room too and found it empty too. It was evident that she didn't went downstairs than the only place which was left was the terrace only. A tired sigh left from his mouth,seeing her carelessness. She didn't even recovered from her fever fully and was up on the terrace already. How can she be this much careless. Thinking to scold her for doing such a silly thing,dev went to the terrace and was little bit releifed to atleast see her after spending almost a day,being restless for her.

You weren't supposed to be here. That too at this time ; Dev says coming infront of sonakshi,who was sitting on the white wooden porch swing at the terrace. Swaying her legs in the air,she was busy in staring at the sky which was full of stars. Though he stood next to her but she pretended not to acknowledge his presence and looked another side. Shaking his head in dismay,he again stood infront of her eyes,crossing his arms on his chest.

I wasn't getting sleep..... ; Sonakshi replied coldly and snapped her head up in the sky and pretended to count the stars. Smiling a little at her silly antics,he goes near her only to face her. Snapping his head little down,few inches away from Sonakshi's,he placed the back of his right hand on her temple to check her temper and hold Her face with another one. Her breaths hitched in her throat the moment when he faced her and her throat went dry when he touched her. The feeling of his cold finger touching her normal skin sent goosebumps to her. Their faces were in upside-down position. His hot breaths which turns cold while coming into the contact of cold air between them,did make her heart flatter. She could even differentiate between his breaths and the air. The only emotion which was highlighted in his eyes at that time was care. He cared about Her,the way none did for her.