His Soul sister

Hola people........

Here I am and this time with the update💃💃💃. Ok so all your sandels, tomatoes,eggs,slaps,kicks are welcomed here with my open arms.i know I am such a bitch to make you wait so long but I had my own reasons....I suppose to post it morrow with LLP but m posting it today(M doing some major changes in LLP so won't be able to post it today please pardon me if any LLP reader is reading this) cos I don't know why but I was feeling so low and dono what the hack m feeling rn....such a moody sprat I am.......well now just chuck it and go with the story please.......

(Target :- 75 votes❤❤)

**********************************************
You Killed Them.......

You killed us.....

You are the murderer.......

The only words which were ringing in his ears.He tried not to think about it but alas he couldn't help it and goes into that time again. The worse phase of his life.................... Only he knew that how he composed himself after that. Seeing him the way he's now Everyone in his family assumed that now he's over with his past but only he knew how he kept his pain concealed in himself. Only he knew about his scary nightmares,his sleepless nights,his silent cries. He always behaves like a brave man but only he knew how much broken he is from inside.

And then there comes ayaan who as always hugged him on his knees, gestureing him to take him in his embrace and shower his love on him.The moment he took him in his embrace,he hugged him with all his might, giving himself the must needed assures that nobody can snatch him from him. No......he can't let him go,he will never let him go away from him, never.....not even in his dream.In the past 6 months,ayaan was the one who somehow make him live a little,the only reason of his smile. And only Ayaan was the reason of him being able to come out of his sorrow,he is his remedy who heals his wounds. He is the reason of his smile moreover he is the only reason of his existence.............. Ayaan smiled showing his little milky teeths which started to bite his cheeks. The time his milky teeths started growing,he tries to bite everything which  comes in his hands and he just loves to grab everybody's hand and bite it with his  newly growned milky teeths. The moment his little teeths touched his bearded cheeks and bited it he giggled and squealed in his arms and all his sorrow vanished seeing that smile. A lone tear escaped from the corner of his eyes and he immediately wiped it away before it caught anybody's attention. Sonakshi smiles seeing them, going Aww by their cuteness.

Finally you guys are here. See,how impatient ayaan was,to see you. See.......;ishwari says coming forward and draw everybody's attention towards ayaan who Is now showering dev's face with kisses. Whenever dev comes home after a long working day and took ayaan in his arms ayaan would always showers kisses all over his face and sometimes bites it too, gesturing how much he missed him and all The stress of dev just flew away in that particular moment but today,even ayaan's kisses weren't able to shrug his worries but making him more weak with the thought of loosing ayaan.

Radharani stood up from her place and goes towards them. Dev clutches ayaan tightly in his arms and took few steps backward. Radharani smirks mentally,seeing her effect on him. From his childhood she is the one who had the power to control him and his crazyness because of her strict behavior. Ishwari and Ramnath never minded on her strict behavior cos they thought that this is her way to show her love towards their kids but After the day when she accused him the little fear of her took a big place in his heart which grew as the time passed and now here he is. Only a glimpse of her is enough to get him back into his broken state again which he just started to forget and even can scare the shit out of him,She have such a negative and strong impact over him.Deciding not scare him more on the very first day of her arrivel,she moves towards Sona and asked ishwari about her and then ishwari introduced them to each other and radharani gave a faint smile to Sona and was least bothered to know further about her. Sonakshi reciprocate the same smile and diverted her gaze from her
towards Dev who was now standing little away from her and radharani, clutching ayaan tightly in his arms looking little scared over something which is of course isn't know by Sona but radharani was very happy at the view.