LADY SWAGGER Part 2

“Yo, ni**a, I thought you were gonna lay low for a few?”   Bam-Bam was sitting in the VIP section of Lady Swagger, chilling with a few chicks she got to rock with her when she stepped in the club. She gave her partner a bewildered look, especially after the bomb she dropped in her lap about what really happened to Cheryl a couple of nights ago.   “I had to get out the house. My moms was buggin’ on me about the dents in her ride.” Dream sat down and asked the waitress to come back with a Henny and Coke, reaching at her panty line and slipping a dove inside before lightly popping her ass to send her in the direction of the bar. “I told her it was only a scratch and I would buff that shit out when I got home later.

Damn.”   “Yo, I feel you, but the streets is mean right now, dawg.” Bam-Bam leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Little birdies are chirping about knowing something about who did Cheryl in, sayin’ they saw the whip that murked her and shit.”   

Since Dream had taken her meds after her mother badgered her into it, she began to have more clarity about the events that happened that night. The fucked up thing she realized about being bipolar was whenever she was off her meds, it was like she was sitting in a bad movie with some of the things she did. Sometimes she could remember, sometimes images were so blurry she couldn’t make heads or tails of the situation. It was one of the reasons she hated taking the lithium.

“You ain’t tell nobody about the shit that went down, right?”  “Fuck, ni**a, I know you still all paranoid and shit, but this is me. I’ve been rocking with you since the Clinton Era.” Bam-Bam took a swig from her beer as she softly kissed one of the  girls across her lips. “If you can’t keep it a-hunded with ya folk, especially when I’ve buried bodies for you, then who can you trust?”   “You right, Bam-Bam.

This shit has me looking over my shoulder and shit.” Dream took the drink off the tray, winking and smiling at the waitress who seemed like she was willing to be done at the end of the night. “I almost wish I didn’t kill her.” 

 “Man, kill that noise, alright? Bam-Bam was getting frustrated over her friend’s sudden remorse. “It’s shit like that that will get you fucked up doing a quarter bid, ya feel me? Just shut the fuck up and lay low until the heat’s off, then you can get back on your meds and keep doin’ you.”   “That’s dead, don’t you get it?” Dream replied, her anger rising with each passing second. “All I did was martyr the bitch. Now my girl gon’ be worse than what she was before, pining away for that bitch.” 

 Bam-Bam smirked. “Well, she ain’t grieving too much from what my ears to the ground are sayin’. She had some sexy ass Latina pussy last night, the way I heard it. Was rocking the sheets all night with her last night.” 

“What the fuck?” Dream was beside herself with anger. “I can’t leave that bitch alone for twenty-four hours while I get rid of the trash and she go and find another bitch to try to replace me? Oh hell no!”   “Look, it ain’t worth checking the bitch when she ain’t feelin’ you no mo’, aight?” Bam-Bam scolded her. “You act like her pussy made of platinum or some shit?” “I don’t expect you to understand, you ain’t never been in love wit’ nobody before,” Dream retorted, downing the drink in one gulp before slamming the glass on the table. “I’m about to see about this shit so she can understand what the fuck is real around here!”  “It’s your funeral, bitch,” Bam-Bam went back to concentrating on the beauties surrounding her and waiting on her attention to be on them again.“One more chance, Dream. Ain’t nothing like new pussy to clear your mind.”   Dream shook her head and walked out of the club, determined to get her favorite pussy back. New pussy took too much work, and time was wasting away.  It was only a matter of time before everyone would know the truth

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JE1ZWG8/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb