Project - Break the Ice

It was weekend already and Kamila and I still aren't on talking paths , not like I didn't try but I feel she might be a little bit of a snob or bossy-ish. Her brother on the other hand was lovely , friendly , and we talked a lot - although he's closer to Sarah.

9:00am

Aunt Rachael offered to take Kamila and I shopping - who would deny such an offer, certainly not me. Mum also came along.

I had nothing nice to wear , I didn't want to ask Kamila, still I wore something. At least today would be the end of me not having nice clothes.

12:00pm

" Valerie ! Kamila ! Get into the car " aunt yelled.

I got to the car first but I didn't enter it until we were all out , mum and aunt sat together at the middle sit , Kam( omg I just called her Kam) and I sat at the back seat ( ofcourse it was an SUV) and aunts driver drove.

Even sitting in such car alone was a new experience for me. We got there and I didn't know where to start. Mum and aunt left us to a different section at this time. Kamila picked so many pretty things from the rail, but I couldn't cause I was quite shy and didn't want to cause to much expenses for aunt Rachael.

I picked this polka dotted skirt , chiffon top and a high-low drape back dress( although I'm not from a rich home , I know a lot of stuff -fashion).

Kamila went into a changing room , wore her dress and came out.

"Can I help with your zipper" I said

She was silent for a bit , I prayed she would just say something-anything.

"Sure!" Replied Kamila.

I was jumping in my heart , pulled her zipper for her and that's were it all began"

She helped me choose some really cute stuff and after we were done we left for home.

When we got home , kamila treated me like we were sisters(which i loved). She took me into her closet and when i got in ... It felt like heaven, variuos sections of clothes, shoes and bags. Then i told kam that it looked wonderful , she repied by saying that most of her other stuff were still being shipped from the UK. I was left speechless.