BangChin|TFTMN|

TIME FOR THE MOON NIGHT IS OUT!! PLEASE WATCH AND STREAM!!

"Everyone get ready!!" Sowon yelled, as the girls quickly got their snacks and blankets. 

"I'm so excited!" Eunha exclaimed.

"I hope buddies will like it," Umji said, a little nervous about it.

"Of course they will, if they don't then they can kiss my a..." Yerin said, before getting interrupted.

"Yerin! Watch it!" Sowon yelled.

"Sorry unnie," 

"Boy, they better appreciate it, that choreography was hard. Not the hardest we've done, but it still is hard." Sinb said. 

"Hehe, they hopefully will like my high note. Probably the highest I've done for a song," Yuju said. 

"They will love it, trust me," Sowon said, setting the table down with all the snacks.

"I'm excited what theories there will be, it must look confusing at first," Eunha chuckled.

"I'm so sad in it. I mean that the character I portray was sad," Yerin clarified. 

"I'm happy that I was able to make a lot of paper airplanes," Umji smiled. 

"Can you believe that it only took two days to film the music video," Sinb chuckled, "I didn't expect it to turn out like this."

Then a knock was heard at their door. It surprised all of them, they were pretty sure that they didn't invite anyone.

No one at first stood up.

"Fine, I'll get the door if no one is going to," Umji said, getting up from the couch. 

She opens up the door, to her surprise, there were flowers placed in front of the door.

"Hey, um... did anyone decide to order in flowers?"

"No, why?"

"Well, there's a bouquet of flowers sitting on the door step, and I'm pretty sure that I didn't ask for it."

"Let me see," Sinb got up a headed to the door.

"Interesting, the flowers are nice, they have our official colors; white, purple, and blue." Sinb said. "I wonder who place them...."

To Sinb surprise, a figure jumps out from the bush and hugs her. Sinb screams.

"J-Hope!! I got so scared!" Sinb yelled, punching his chest.

"Hey, I needed to surprise my girl somehow." J-Hope replied back.

"It's nice seeing you here, but are you by yourself?" Umji asked, not knowing who was behind her.

"Nope, we are all here," Suga said, as he bear hugged Umji from behind. 

"The whole pack is here!" Taehyung yelled.

"Taehyung, is that you?" Yerin yelled.

"Your one and only!" He yelled back. Footsteps started to approach them.