Sowon x Jin|Drunk Love|

"The cynically sober may mock intoxicated hearts,

But lovers are shameless drunkards."

~John Mark Green
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Cut to the chase already, who is it."

"It's nobody, I'm telling you!"

"Yeah right, your cheeks are pink!"

"So, it's probably from um..the alcohol, yeah the alcohol."

"Fine then we will do it our own way."

Yerin goes up to grab a bottle, a beer bottle to be exact. GFriend is having a party, with only the girls of course. They've been drinking, not much, but a good amount. As of now, they are sharing secrets in a circle, and everyone wants to know who Sowon has a crush on.

"I'm telling you, I don't like anybody!" Sowon shouted, shooing the thought out of her mind.

"Are you sure about that? We just found out that Umji over here has a crush on Suga oppa." SinB said, nudging a blushing Umji.

"I bet she has a crush on one of the members," Eunha said, smiling.

"Oooooo I think it could be Jin oppa, that would be so cute!" Yuju yelled, hugging a pillow.

"Sowjin!" They all yelled, causing Sowon to blush even more.

"Okay, I think that's enough for you guys for one night," Sowon said, reaching over to grab the bottles of beer and soju.

"Ah nah! You ain't doing that today!" Yerin yelled, smacking her hand away from the bottles.

"Yerin! Umji you're the only sane one here! Do something!" Sowon yelled, trying to get Yerin's arms away from her.

"How about I just call them? Maybe they can help handle them." Umji said, picking up her phone and dialing a number.

"Who are you calling?" Sowon asked, already getting ticked off by everyone.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, who else?"

"You better not!"

"Well, um, I already did," Umji said, clicking the end button.

"You are all dead to me."

*DING* *DONG*

"I got the door!" Eunha yelled, rushing towards the door.

"Hey guys! Glad you could join us!" SinB yelled, seeing the guys at the door.

"We brought some more drinks and snacks!" Jungkook yelled, holding up the bags.

As the groups were getting along with each other, Jin couldn't help but notice Sowon standing in the kitchen by herself.

"So why is a pretty lady over here by herself?"

Sowon looks behind her to see Jin leaning against the counter.

"Just getting some more drinks, the girls are stressing me out too much," Sowon complained.

"Well, that's what happens when you're the oldest." Jin replied, grabbing a glass for himself.

"Hey lovebirds! We are going to play spin the bottle so come join us!" SinB yelled.

They all settled down in a circle by the couch, all of them clearly starting to get drunk. As the bottle spun around a couple times, with kisses here and there. It was now Sowon's turn. As she spun the bottle, she would look at Jin. The bottle finally landed.