Yewon x Yoongi|Don't Jump|2|

I love you guys,

~Kim Yewon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yewon places the note down on her desk, as she looked back at the door. The wooden door, closed shut. She walks over to the door, unlocking it.

Yewon walks back, towards the window. She opens it, looking down from the window frame. It's not that steep. She puts both of her legs over the ledge and sits on the ledge for a second. She looks back for the last time, as tears swells up.

"Thank you, I love you guys,"

She jumps out the window, onto the ground. She makes a run for it, going through the forest resting in the yonder.

As she ran, the thorns ran through her cheeks, scratches running across her arms from sticks.

She ran, not even stopping to take a break, running as if it's the only way to survive.

Maybe it's around midnight, no one is keeping track of time.

She made it to her destination, the Han River. 

She walks, walking closer and closer to the bridge. 

There wasn't any cars around, nobody was around.

As her footsteps slowly approached the concrete floor, she looks back one last time, seeing nothing there. 

The wind flowed through the air, seeing the leaves fall to the ground calmed her.

'It's time,'

She looked back around, walking to the bridge. She reaches her hand onto the railings.

She peers over the edge, the straight drop down into the freezing cold water.

Tears fall down her cheeks, as she thinks of all her fond memories of when days went well, where there was no worries, nothing to think about.

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

She peers over once more, her hands trembling on the railing. Her legs were shaking, tears falling down faster than before.

"YEWON!"

She looks back, seeing a figure stand upon her. The person walks towards her.

"Yoongi?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He yells back, seeing Yewon standing by the edge.

"I-I need to go...."