Eunbi x Hoseok|Just Friends|2|

And here I used to think you were my friend.

Nobody's POV:

After the incident, SinB cried in her rooms for days. She never left her room, and used the excuse that she was on vacation to skip school. The girls were worried for her, they stopped by everyday to give her food. When they tried to talk to her, she would always stay quiet. 

As days went by, J-Hope was getting saddened by the fact that SinB wasn't there by his side. He regretted yelling at her.

2 days after the after their fight, J-Hope decided to sneak out to actually check out on Momo. And what did you know, he followed her and she ended up at a club.

 Like Jesus, children these days.

He saw that she was with another dude, and he had his arms around her.

'SinB was right about her, why didn't I believe her?' He thought. He smacked his head, as a tear slipped down from his cheek. 

He walked home, thinking about SinB. He has always liked her, but he didn't know how to show it, and he didn't want to ruin their friendship if she didn't like him. And now he knows their friendship is ruin, all because of him. 

He made it back to his home and quickly went to his room. He slammed the door, and screamed. He wished he could turn back time.

As SinB laid on her bed, not moving at all, she heard a knock.

"Who is it?" She said sternly.

"One of your favorite people," the person said. It sounded like a male's voice.

"I don't want to talk,"

"I don't care, let me in."

"But--"

"Let me in," the person demanded.

SinB reluctantly got up and opened the door. 

"Jackson-oppa?"

"Yep it's me, I heard you were feeling down and I wanted to stop by," Jackson said, as he handed her a bouquet of flowers.

"I've missed you so much! How were the states?" Sinb asked, as she hugged him.

 "It was good, but kind of lonely since I knew nobody while I was there." He replied back.

"Anyways, what's the problem. I heard that you've been missing some school."

"Yeah, I have, it's kind of a dumb reason."

"A dumb reason? I'm pretty sure it's not if it led to you staying in bed all day and skipping school." He said, as he looked at SinB.

"Fine, it's just that one of my really good friends and I got into a fight because he thought I was sabotaging his relationship even though I was just looking out for him." SinB explained, as she kept looking down.