WHO WILL IT BE SAKURA

(Okay I am sorry for not updating the others and yes I know I suck at writing but anyway let's began)

I know its been almost a year now that Sasuke been back but I really didn't care. An Naurto always leaves us alone so I can have SOME ALONE TIME. But I usually just go home when he does that. An one more thing Sasuke might be gay so I don't give a shit.

"Hey Sakura-Chan are you feeling okay." My cat face blonde friend asked.

"Yeah its nothing." I said with a smile.

"Hey Dope! Hey Sa-ku-ra." The black raven said from behind.

"Oh. . . .Hey Sasuke." we both said with a death glare.

Then both of their eyes fell on me with a surprised look. I sighed and walked to Kakashi to train. Their eyes still on me while asking WTF just happen.

After a few hours passed Naurto dragged me and Sasuke away wanting ramen. He stopped and ask what's been going on with me lately. I giggled while they stared at me. I finally reply with "Nothing at all  why you ask."

"Well you seem like you don't like Sasuke." Naurto said trying to stop his distress.

"I do but only as a team mate of course I don't really dislike him."

"Oh okay . . . . . WAIT WHAT." He said surprised eyes that couldn't believe what he was hearing.

I giggled then walked away like  nothing happened.

The next day I meet up with both of them. While Naurto bugged me but I wasn't annoyed by him yet I thought he was cute but still I can't convenience him that I don't like Sasuke. An Sasuke looks at me weird for saying I don't like him anymore. It was just a childhood crush can you blame me.

"So can I ask if you don't like Sasuke then there must be someone else you like." He asked wondering who his Reval is.

I nodded and smiled saying that is a secret you're not going to find out.

He glared at the duck headed emo boy still thinking that it is him. Sai soon came up a pass an asked if I wanted to train again I nodded and smile in my way of telling him thanks for saving me.

"See you two later." I said escaping.

After that Sai finally spoke up saying 'Are you sure you don't like him anymore'.

"Sai I believe we both know the answer to that question." I said letting out a sigh.

"Then who do you like than." He said with hopeful eyes that clearly said that he had some love interest for her.

" I don't know. Its hard cause my heart start beating fast when I'm around the whole team seven." She said with little surprised that it came out so clearly. I guess her secret is out now.

" So its not just one of us."

"Ahh I can't believe I said that and to one .... . . ...."  She was cut off by Sai's lips before she could say anything else that came to mind. They kissed to seem what felt like years to them. Sai now taking a break from Sakura's angel lips that's now breathing slowly with a mind of wonder.

* Eh I'm stopping here evil right. An for you peoples who hate Sakura please don't read. So let me know if ya want more and I'll update. * - LuvCookiees