What Now

*Okay I just hope ya ready for more*

When I left Naurto's place I felt a smile form on my face and realized that maybe my feelings for Sasuke has faded. I suddenly bumped into someone and quickly said sorry.

"Don't say that you ugly pink headed bicth. I'm I right Sasuke-kun." Said a four eyed redheaded slut when I looked up.

"Hn."Was all Sasuke had said when I looked up.

" Still don't talk much huh Uchina. Oh and I'm sorry if I'm keeping you two from your date bye."I said to the both of them and walked passed the smirking Karin.

"She such a weakling and just a no good low life Sasuke-Kun." Karin said when I just only walked a few inches.I just inorged them and kept walking like I didn't hear a thing.

Sasuke's POV

When I heard Karin kept at it about Sakura I couldn't bare it. An I know she's not weak anymore and I know she changed from that fangirl she used to be.  That's why I told Karin and her slutty ass I  that I had to do something important.

When I ran towards the way Sakura left I just kept on looking around for her. An to think that spotting a pink haired girl easy is all wrong cause I can't even see a lick of pink.  But while running I bumped into someone again just great.

"Ow that's the second time today." Said a pinky when looked up oh shit its Sakura what do I do now.

"I'm sorry and for all the other things I'm sorry for those to." I said to her when she looked up.

"Its okay jeez but you really don't have too all that's over with Uchina." She said to me by my last name.

"Oh um so were are you going now." I said with flips in my stomach.

"Oh to meet with the others at the training grounds."

"May I come you know just so it'll be like old times." I said looking into her eyes hopefully she'll agree to what I said.

"Sure Uchina let's go." She said with a weird look playing on her face features.

Naruto's POV

I told Sakura to meet up with the team at the training grounds before she left my place. I kept looking around cause Kakashi was here early and I never once saw that happen or is Kakashi Sakura and their just playing a trick on me or. . . . .

"Sakura-Chan your late I beginning to wonder." I said walking up to her and seeing Sasuke right behind her.

"Don't mind him Naruto he just wanted to came so it will be like old time."She said looking at me with a smile on face.

" Okay Sakura-Chan." I said kissing her in front of everyone as they get shock faces as she wraps her arms around my neck kissing me back.

"Um what the hell you to are a thing now." Sai said looking at us with a mad redden face from the scene before him and so did the others. Oh well they just deal with it cause I finally got the girl I've been chasing in my dreams.  

*Okay that's all for now and Im sorry if ya like Karin but I can't stand her so live with it. So bye for now an let's me know if yas  want moorree.*