What!!!

*Okay I'm back anyways let's get started.*

After that whole image of me and Sai kissing made my head spin like a crazy person. But one thing I know for sure is that that emotionless freak of a teen sure gots the hots of lips. But for now I still can't make up my mind and its killing me even though Sai gots the goods so far.

"Hey Sakura wake up. Helllooo are you back down to earth yet." I heard Kakashi-sensei say trying to snap me out of it.

"Hm. Oh um Hi." Was all I could say.

"Is there something wrong." He asked pulling out his porno book that he calls romance.

"Yeah its nothing... . . Seriously what's in that book that makes you go crazy." I started yelling.

"Huh oh Sakura its nothing its just romance and it is not a how to do sex guide if that's what your asking." Kakashi said calmly.

"Oh okay. . . . . . WHAT.!!!! "

"Hm...just shut up."

Before I could chew him out he pulled down his mask and gave me a full on kiss. He tried to enter his tough but I playfully denied his instance. But that was in till he pulled me close to towards him and grasped  my butt an made me gapes out loud which there for he took his chance and started playing for domains of who's going to win this battle. 

We soon came to a stop for air in which we were both blown away by how long it felt. Well I guess Sai needs to step it up again. Kakashi just smirked while thinking to himself ' Just wait Sakura there's more cause the whole team knows your little secret. An I can't partly blame it cause they all have the hots for you as well.'

*Eh that's all for now I know its short but don't kill me cause I'm so evil right nahhh... Anyways let me know if ya want more and if it sucks go to Saskue and love on his duck ass looking hair.* ~ LuvCookiees