One Chance

*okay I'm back so do you want me to start or just sit here doing ,...............*

I was trying to avoid my teammates and my sensei cause I can't keep it together. I feel like Hinata but without all the passing out over Naurto. Maybe its just I don't know something like eh I give up I'm to lazy to think.

.

.

*Knock Knock*

.

"Who is it." I yelled to the other side of the room.

"Your next patient." They yelled and I sighed an yelled for them to come in.

They walked in without saying a word and close the door behind them.

Naurto's POV

I could barely breathe when she said to come in while not knowing that it was me. She was pulling out a clipboard and pen while I tried out my luck. But seeing how Sai and Kakashi-sensei got in her heart was tiredly amazing when she let nobody else in. So here's mine hopefully she doesn't turn or push me away.

I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and whispers in her ear.'Sakura-chan why do hate me so much. But I know you so well that I can see your smile is hiding the pain and sadness an yet you push me away not allowing me to at least try to help your heart.' I heard her breathing getting heavy while I hold her with my grasps.  

"Do you feel as if I would leave you and break your heart. I wouldn't cause I couldn't bare hurting you I would only want to protect meaning if you were gone I would only fall apart."

"Naru... " She couldn't finish for tears ran down her face so I slowly turned her to face me as I kissed them away. I couldn't bare see her cry under my gaze I again kiss her but on her forehead and soon pressed against hers.

"I'm sorry ii-i ." Sakura still couldn't finish so I softly placed a kiss on her lips.

" Here Sakura-Chan I'll let you stay with me tonight since I made you upset.

She started to protest till I kiss her again on her soft angel like lips making it more passionate than the last one. An soon took her by the hand as I walked her towards my place.

*okay I hope you enjoy and hopefully you liked since I had nothing better to do so let me know if ya want more.*