Can't Go Back Now

*okay creepy people or my so called loves of my life here's we go so let's start.*

I woke with someone else and their warmth. I looked next to me and saw pink hair about to tickle my nose and realized that I let Sakura stay over. I slowly moved arms from around her not trying to awake her from her angel like sleeping from. I soon gotten my arms free and walked towards my bathroom hoping she won't wake up and to think I left her all alone.

I don't want that to happen cause seeing how teme left seems so unfair just making her carry regret every day for the past three years. An he's back even with that red headed girl that's making Sakura's life so useless and sometimes she's by her window at night and you can see her as she cries into her lap. I said within my head trying to get over it for not helping before.

Sakura's POV

I slowly rubbed my eyes to get rid of my sleepiness. I searched my surroundings to see of were I was but remembered Naurto dragged me here cause he made me cried by his words. I looked around again but for his alarm clock but only to see it was on the other side. I looked at it as I read that it was 9:00am I sighed and got up from the bed.

"Hey Sakura-Chan I see your now awake." I heard him say as he's now coming into the room.

"Yeah I am." Was all I could say at the moment.

"Ahh oh yeah um Sakura can you help me." He said with puppy eyes that didn't want me to say no.

"Sure Naurto with what." I said giving in to his begging face.

"Making breakfast I was trying to cook you something instead of ramen like I usually have been eating." He said putting his hand behind his head while giving a closed eyed smile.

"Come on." I said pulling him by the hand towards the kitchen along beside me.

He had the stuff already out so I started at it while he watched my every moment. A few minutes had passed an I was almost finish till he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Naru-" I was trying to ask something till he spoked.

"You know Sakura-Chan I wouldn't care if you loved me or not. 'Cause as long as you let me still say with my head I love you every day I'll be fine.  An I don't care if you love another as long as I could still see your beautiful face for the years to come. I wouldn't want anyone to hurt my cherry blossom who lasts year long though out the seasons." He said to me and kissed the nip of my neck.

"Sakura I know I could barely keep my promise before and yet I still wanted to try even if I had to die. I would do anything for you.  Because I really well as long as I known you I was always in love with you and it never once faded for a second."

I stopped what I was doing as I felt the warm salty tears come. I turn around and hug him that you may have died from it if you saw.

"Naruto I'm so sorry for everything I put you though from within the past. If I had a chance to go back I would but I can't. An I really really do love you I just can't hide it from myself any longer." After I said that I didn't look at his face.

Naruto's POV

I couldn't believe of what I heard I just couldn't. After she said that she just looked away from me with redden cheeks and tears flowing down her face. I slowly made her face towards me and kissed her tears away causing her face to turn more redder than a cherry. I smile at that then made my way towards her angel lips and kissed them softly. She was a little taken back but soon wrapped her arms around my neck making it more passionate.

We soon broke apart for air. "Hm. Hey Sakura-Chan."

"Ah yes Naruto." She said with a soft voice.

"Didn't I tell you I'll make you fall in love with me didn't I." I said with a smirk coming upon my lips. She just rolled her eyes playfully and kissed me once more.

*Ahh I hope ya like if yas didn't then go away so let me know if you guys want more.*