Sinhope - Her Brother (18+)

SinB and Eunha walk inside the apartment.
The first thing she sees is Hoseok shirtless sitting on the counter eating chips while on his phone.
"Eww bro, go put on a shirt. Can't you see that I brought a friend over." Eunha whines. SinB looks alway blushing.
SinB had a crush on Hoseok ever since the first time Eunha brought her over to her apartment.
She wasn't surprised that Eunha's brother was hot. I mean look at her, Eunha is cute and pretty, so why wouldn't her brother also be like her, SinB thought. She referred them as the "Jung Siblings".

Hoseok notices SinB and drops his chips on the counter. He rushes over to the couch to get his hoodie. He quickly puts it on.
SinB isn't the only one who feels a connection, Hoseok liked her back.
"I'm sorry." He bowed to SinB.
"It's okay." She responds
Eunha looks at them both and smirks knowing they like each other. Eunha takes SinB's hand and drags her to her room.
Hoseok stands there left alone. He sits on the couch blushing about the moment SinB staring at his abs... he smirks.

Eunha runs out the room
"Hoseok! My boss called me, she needs me to sign a couple of papers. I'll be back in about an hour. Please take care of SinB while I'm gone. Bye." She closes the door.
Hoseok sits there blankly as he is left alone with his crush. SinB walks in slowly.
" hello..." she shyly says.
"Hello," He says shyly,
"You can watch TV while I take a shower"-JH. He speeds walks to his room burning up.
He sits on his bed thinking about SinB and how much skin was showing, as she wore a crop top.
He took off his hoodie and shorts. He was about to enter the showers but decided to not. He began touching himself of the thought of SinB.
He started jerking slowly as he played with his tip.
He imagined her small lips rapped around his hard dick. He moaned her name as his paste when faster.
SinB heard her name. She got worried that he fell down in the tub. She ran upstairs.
She stopped in front of the door seeing Hoseok jerking himself. She gasped. She heard him moan her name again. She started getting wet under her shorts. She began playing with her chest as she kept hearing him call her name.
He threw his head back, "SinB..." he moaned once again as he was close.
He felt somebody get on top of his lap. He opens his eyes to see SinB wrapping her hands on his hard dick. She plays with his tip, inserting her tongue inside and out. He moans louder.
He feels her breast as she does so.
He cums on her lips . She licks it off her lips and sits up right on top of his crotch.
He wraps his hands around her waist. She takes off her top, exposing her lacy bra.
He bites his lips at the sight of her breast.
He unclips her bra and begins sucking on her nipples. He played with the other, SinB threw her head back as she never imagined to hook up with him.
She moans as his tongue sucks on her nipple and swirling his tongue round and round. She moved her ass in a motion as she was sitting on top of his thighs.
She enjoyed the view seeing his head in between her breast.
He kissed her roughly. He smacks her ass making SinB gasp. He takes advantage and slips his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues play with each other.
He gets her off him and lays down flat on the bed.
"Sit" he demands her to sit on his face.
She takes off her shorts and panties. She throws her legs over both of his shoulders. She lays on his stomach, with his dick in her face. 69
"Well look who's already wet," - JH
Hoseok enjoys the view and begins slurping on her juices.
SinB moans out his name.
"Uhhh... deeper!" She whined as she sucked his off.
He sticked his tongue inside her making her shake. He went in and out and licking all around her areas. His whole face was in her. He held her ass and smacked it while eating her whole. He sticked a finger to speed up the process. He kissed her upper clit. He moved upper sucking on her ass cheek leaving a cute love bite. She cummed, he quickly slurped up her cum not letting it go to waste.
He flips her over, he climbs over her and kisses her.
"Don't you taste delightful?" - JH
She nodded.
He prepares and points his dick in her entrance.
"Just do it, it's not my first time."
He smashes into her going all the way in
She moans loudly as the gets used to the size. He goes deeper and deeper.
SinB bit her lip as he found her good spot.
He thrust at the same spot hearing you moan every thrust.
They were sweating as their skin clapped in harmony.
He cummed inside her.
"I'm sorry." -JH
"Don't worry I'll take the after pill." She says as she hugs him.
They both smile.

They both dress up quickly realizing Eunha will come back home any second. SinB takes her after pill and goes to the living room. She lays down on the couch and gala asleep. Hoseok sees her and joins her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Eunha finds them sleeping cutely. She covers them with a blanket. She smirk knowing her plan worked. She walks back to her room with her coffee.

Double update✨
Again I played the song Love Bug.😂
Tell me if there is any mistakes‼️
Please comment any ships for the next smut!
The ship most recommended wins❤️

- Min Yewon out 🎤👇🏻