you remind me of a beach

I've been thinking about the ocean a lot, and I think I realized why.

        You are like a beach. Secluded from busy coasts, but still dense with beautiful features. At first glance, driving by on the road, anyone can see your perfect landscape. They cherish the moments they get to see you, as the breeze flows through their cars. Shades of tan in your sand. It's warm and soft, inviting people to come stay a while. The mixture of different light browns are complimented by the sparse, bright colors of the towels and umbrellas of those who decide to bask in your sun.

        The multiple tones of blue in your deep waters are mysterious, intriguing the many observers on your shore. As soon as one steps foot in your ocean, they are drawn to walk further. They want to explore, learn more about how your currents flow. For the first few steps, your waves are soft, gently lapping over each other, but as you move outwards, the waves clash against one another aggressively, a rhythmic dance of passion that not many choose to investigate. Those who do are rewarded with the truly personal characteristics of this beach; the traits that make this beach incredibly unique and amazingly gorgeous. Whoever reaches these waves are swept off their feet and lead to rich friendships or even deep love.

        Everyone who has come in contact with this beach, whether it be someone driving by, a sunbather, someone splashing near the shore, or a person who has been swept up in your passionate waves, they have all been truly impacted. You have enamored them, and they'll never forget this amazing place. Some couldn't bear leaving, and decide to stay a while longer. A lifetime on the perfect beach.