Chapter 2

Dylan POV

My mate...

My mate is a child. How is this even possible. Why would the moon goddess set me with a child, a minor, basicly a baby. How am i suppose to deal with this. Me and my wolf are really confused about this. I sat there and stared at her as she greeted Mike. Her name was Sophia it really fit her. She has a blonde and brown hair color, small, button nose, and crystal blue eyes.

"Mike" she yelled as she ran up to him giving him a hug. A growl errupted from my chest, me and my wolf didnt like how another male was holding our mate. Tracie , Robbert, and Mike looked at me with confusion and fear. While Sophia was smiling at me. She began to walk slowly up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Whats your name?" her voice ranged through the house gently.

"Dylan" i simply replied smiling to her.

"Hi Dylan!" she said all excitingly. I looked up to see everyone looking at me with a weird look like 'what the hell is wrong with him' kind of face. "It seems like she really liikes you" Tracie says, handing Sophia a cookie.

"Yea, excuse me i need to talk to Mike outside , now" i said now really stirn to let him know im in a serious mode. I began to walk out the front door to the porch with Mike close behind me. As soon we got out of ear distance i stopped to tell him whats happening. "Mike....Sophia is..." thats all i could really say.

"Sophia is my cousin , duh" he said in a duh tone.

"No thats not what im trying to say, Sophia is my mate.." i said lowly like i was telling myself this.He began to laugh then jokingly pat me on my back. I growled i felt disrespected because he didnt beleive what i was trying to tell him. "Do you think i would play about this Mike, the moon goddess gave me a young mate, and i dont know what to do. I got all the signs. My chest tightening up when i got her , her scent hit my when the door opened , my heart started racing, my palms started sweating, and my wolf in the back of my head saying 'mate' everything couple minutes! Do you still think im joking!?" I yelled. He sat there confused, trying to think of what i just told him. He sat on the ground and put his hands on his head. He sat there for atleast ten minutes. I didnt mind i need ed to think to. He got and looked at me.

"oh shit" he said.

"yea, thanks that really helps me" i said, note the sarcasm.

"You need to go talk to the elders about this man, how are you suppose to......"he paused because he bagan to growl at me. I was suprised because he never growled at me unless we was playinng around.

"Dont get any ideas with her" he said shaking. WTF!

"No man thats just sick! i would never do that!" i yelled looking at him as if he was crazy. WHy the hell would he even think that way.

"Okay , lets go to the Elders house to go ask, about this crazy stuff" i nodded. We walked back into the house and said our goodbyes. "Goodbye mrs.Tracie and Robbert." i said bowing my head slightly. Then i turned to kneal down to Sophia. "See you later okay" i told her and began tickling her belly. She began to laugh histaricly."Okay okay!" she said out of breathe. I gave her a hug , well not really she only can to my knee so she hugged my leg realy. After the hug me and Mike left to go to the Eldrs house.What are elders? The older werewolfs of the back that have lived since the pack first started.They know pretty much everything about wolfs and mates.

We reache dthe elders house. It didnt really take long. We got out the car and went to the house and rung the doorbell. A maid answered the door. "Alpha Dylan, Beta Mike, its nice to see , you are you here to see the Elders?" she asked.