my cute bunny? 2

hey I'm back with the update

hope you guys enjoy

Warning

SMUT CONTAINED

FLUFF ENDING

enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few monts later

.

.

Jungkooks POV

.

Its been a few months since Ive been living with my master namjoon, I love him very much hes the only one who took care of me and love me for who im realy am. I was watching some youtube when I suddenly felt my body getting hotter, not that kind of hot but my temperature went boiling hot and my head became dizzy I forgot about my mothly heat coming out, my saliva keeps drooling out of my mouth as I tried to calm myself down but failed miserablely, I went to the fridge and opened the door, letting the cool breeze hit my body but it didnt really cooled down my body all I could think of is one thing namjoon mate, mate namjoon as I felt myself slowly losing concuisness and landed on the ground.

.

haaah it feels good, what is this feeling I said inside my head I didnt know what happened when I passed out, I slowly opened my eyes and saw what was happening in front of me. I was thrusting namjoons hole as he was on his four naked panting like hell, I couldnt comprehend what was happening, what was I doing to him, I wanted to stop but my body kept on thrusting in deeper into him making him moan loudly as he gripped the sheets rubbing his hard dick on the bed haaah,haah jungkooki-aah kookiee haah that feels.. good as namjoon moaned as he was drowning in pleasure being rammed hard by my big hard dick.

.

Third persons pov

Jungkook couldnt get his head straight but as soon as he heard namjoon saying his name his head snapped, his ears went straight as he took out his dick out of namjoon and flipped namjoon to look at him and instantly kissed him with soo much passion as he asked namjoons mouth permission and he did, he slowly slided his tounge inside of namjoons mouth licking every corner of namjoons mouth making him drool from the kiss.

.

As he was kissing him he slowly adjust his member circling on namjoons hole before thrusted it in him once again making namjoons body flinched having jungkooks dick inside him again, but this time his dick was dead on his prostrate. Namjoon couldnt stop his moaning as he kept saying jungkooks name haaah..haah more jungkookie I need it more haah it feels so- ah soo good as jungkook kept thrusting into his prostrate like a bunny mating like his life depends on it while he kissed namjoons body leaving hickeys all over his white beautiful skin and namjoon was enjoying every second of it.

.

haah im soo close joonie as jungkook moaned slightly, me too jungkookie, lets cum together namjoon said as he put his arms around jungkooks back moaning, jungkook nooded and speeded up his pace and came inside of namjoon, namjoon came after a few more thrust. They both were laying next to each other tired after their sex as they slowly drifted to sleep.

.

Jungkook woke up noticing namjoon wasnt beside him, he sighed feeling like shit after remembering what he did to namjoon. Before he could do anything namjoon came out of the bathroom with a towel on his hair and some shorst and a white shirt, he instantly blushed looking at namjoons body as he notices hickeys on namjoons body especially his neck arms and legs.

.

Namjoon smiled as he walk over to jungkook sitting beside him showing off his cute dimpels as he kissed jungkooks cheek has your heat cooled off? namjoon asked. Jungkook could only nooded feeling guilty on what he did to namjoon tears were coming out of his eyes im soo sorry joonie, for what did to you, im sooo sorry as jungkook covered his face with both of his hands. Namjoon looked a bit shocked as seeing jungkook crying but smiled soflty as he hugged the younger calming him down, dont cry jungkook, I knew you didnt mean it but im not mad okay? I love you and I dont hate you, beside if I didnt want to do it I would have kicked you and ran haha namjoon giggled as he lets go of the embrace and holds jungkooks hands with his own making jungkook see him I love you jungkook namjoon smiled, jungkook cried even more but his lips were smilling I love you kim namjoon, forever and always as jungkook leaped into namjoon hugging him tight as he cried out of happiness. Namjoon continued to hug the younger as the younger calmed down and lets go of him namjoon will you always stay beside my side jungkook asked namjoon embaressedly , namjoon smiled showing of his dimpels

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

"Of course"

.

.

.

'--------------------------------------------------------------

well that's the ending part for my cute bunny?

don't forget about the other book I have called "lost"

don't forget to

VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW

and comment on what ship u guys want next

@joonjooniexxx out peace :3