Together?

Namkook requested by Darkmistress9403

Angst, fluff, good end or is it?

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

hope you enjoy it

..---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot: 2 childhood friends, both love each other but one is afraid of loving the other. In which both jungkook and namjoon love eachother and jungkook is afraid of being together.

Information: -both are in the same highschool, and jungkook is 2 grades below namjoon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

NAMJOON HYUUUNG!!, the male yelled towards his senior as he saw namjoon walking pass the highschool garden towards the park holding his books and pushing his glasses frame from falling from his cute nose, smilling showing hs cute dimple as he was looking at the cute birds flying in the sky. Namjoon looked over toward the energetic dongsaeng of his as he felt jungkook hands wrapped around him, he giggle slightly seeing the younger haha hello too kookie, nice seeing you this energetic in the morning.. you should be like this in your study too you know namjoon said jokingly and jungkook just pouted hyuung dont say that! Im trying my best, but you know its not my forte especially math mr. sexy brain with the IQ of 148.

.

Namjoon just laughed slightly as he continue to walk toward the library, now followed by his childhood friend. Namjoon the shy nerd of the highschool while jungkook was the popular captain of the football team, so it was and odd chemistry to see them close with the huge different in personality and such. But that was the perk of being childhood friends, they werent the same but that what makes them like eachother even more. Like a magnet of the opposite pulling eachother close.

.

As the both of them walk together towards the library, jungkook was halted by a girl in his class. And she was pretty namjoon thinked inside his head as he saw the girl with silky long black hair a plump lip and glittering eyes, in other case whe was pure and cute, totally jungkooks type. As she was holding a letter in her hands asking jungkook to follow her. Jungkook looked toward the girl, as he was about to reject to follow her, namjoon puts hi hand on jungkooks shoulder whispering into his ears its impolite to reject a girls request when sheve bravely ask you jungkook.. at least listened to her and give her a reply, good nor bad.. Ill go first namjoon took his hand of jungkooks shoulder and continue to walk back towards the library. Jungkook just slightly nodded as he followed the girl.

.

Meanwhile namjoon didnt went toward the library but he went towards the school roof which was forbidden for anyone but he didnt give a fuck anymore, he opened the red door that leads toward the school roof and he laid there looking towards the sky as he held his hand toward the sky grasping the thin air as his heart couldnt take the pain of the role childhood friend of his head. Hes so tired now as his mind and heart are fighting with each other about his childhood friend, friend, crush.