twenty one

[ !!! WARNING !!! this chapter contains bed scene. you can just skip this chapter if you're not uncomfortable with this ]

narration : third person pov

the white junhoe's finger made on the guy's back and the red love marks, his mouth sucked the guy's skin decorated it so beautifully.

junhoe's lips brushed against the guy's skin, every inch of the body, marking it, kissing it passionately.

"more, junhoe, please" jinhwan said under his breath.

after junhoe accompanied jinhwan to this house, he suddenly felt a strange feeling that he wanted to touch and kiss jinhwan in every inch of his body. he even accompanied jinhwan to his room. that's the effect of the soju he drink earlier.

'this is okay because we love each other' junhoe thought.

'wait did he even love me? aish whatever....i will do what i want'

jinhwan has no idea what junhoe is going to do to him so he just follow what he said. junhoe also didn't know what he's doing, he just follow that strange feeling he feel.

jinhwan moaned, grabbing junhoe's hair, pulling him closer to his face as they kiss roughly.

"more, junhoe, please aaahh ugh"

"not unless you moan my name" junhoe said while smirking.

"ugh aahh junhoe~~" jinhwan moaned.

junhoe pulled away, sinking deeper into the man's naked chest, gasping for air as he moaned jinhwan's name.

"that tight ass is going to get you in a big trouble, jinhwan"

junhoe claimed, sitting upright as he scanned jinhwan's naked body.

he reached for jinhwan's dick, pumping it in a rapid pace as jinhwan made rough moans. jinhwan giggled between his moan, panting for air as his dick shot out some silkly white liquid.

junhoe smiled, licking his two fingers before entering both of it inside jinhwan's tight ass. he thrusted his fingers inside of it, making jinhwan moan louder every second.

"aahh ugh i love it" jinhwan uttered.

junhoe leaned over to jinhwan's face, his lips brushing against the guy's lips.

"do you like it?" junhoe asked.

"no...cause i love it" jinhwan replied. he didn't know what he's saying right now because of the pleasure he feel.

junhoe unbuckled his belt and removed his pant, he also removed his underwear. now he's already naked in front of jinhwan, his dick sprang up freely as he removed his underwear. he start to stroke it.

"are you ready?" junhoe asked again. jinhwan didn't bothered to answer, instead he just give junhoe a smile.

junhoe gently insert his dick inside jinhwan's ass. jinhwan cannot stop from moaning as he feel the pleasure building up in his body.

he slowly thrust his dick inside.

"you're tight as fuck" junhoe said, they keep moaning roughly and their sweat continue to flow.

"a-ah ugh im cumming"

"wait for me ugh"

they both release a white liquid and junhoe lay down beside jinhwan who's gasping for air.

"i less than three you" junhoe said then he kiss the guy's cheeks.

"i less than three you too" jinhwan answered.

junhoe is about to close his eyes but he hear jinhwan's phone ringing, he get it and look at the screen, it's donghyuk calling. he click the answer button and wait for donghyuk to speak.

"jinhwan, i still love you. can you please love me as much i love you. please leave junhoe"  donghyuk said in the line, junhoe didn't answer, he just end the call. he's shock because of what donghyuk said cause jinhwan didn't tell this to him.

he still cannot believe that jinhwan keeps this a secret. junhoe was upset.