thirty four

narration : third person pov

jinhwan's face lit up in anger but he couldn't shout to the person in front of him.

"why...." he said in a low voice. he fell down the concrete dusty floor as he felt his throat go sore. it hurt him so bad, he felt his tears run down in his cheeks as he massage his wounds.

he looked up and he saw the guy chuckled.

"please eat, baby boy. i don't want you to see starving" the guy winked at jinhwan as he walked passed by him.

jinhwan screamed in anger, the hurting sensation he was feeling was noticeable from the way he sounded like.

but....

no words came out from his mouth.

"im sorry, jinhwan" donghyuk said, walking around jinhwan in circle, staring at him with his pierce eyes.

jinhwan noticed tears forming at the side of his eyes. he couldn't believe donghyuk will did this. he hate it.

"baby boy, don't cry" donghyuk said but jinhwan just ignored it. jinhwan began to cry as he faced donghyuk. he held out his hands. he had enough pain already.

"why did you do this to me?" jinhwan asked. finally, he can now manage to speak. "i don't want this anymore. please let me go" jinhwan begged but donghyuk just shook his head.

"life would be boring without a thrill. pst don't cry baby boy, you're here because i just want to talk to you...."

"i know junhoe didn't allowed you to talk to me, i know he said you should stay away from me so i have no choice, i need to do this."

"and once you're out of this warehouse, you're finally my property" donghyuk said.

"no, please no" jinhwan begged again.

jinhwan started to cry in pain and sorrow. he remained sitting in his chair while donghyuk is walking around him, staring at him.

he was scared.

"i've always been scared" jinhwan thought.

donghyuk sat down and faced jinhwan, he caressed the older's male cheeks, wiping his tears away as he leaned in to kiss him.

jinhwan still remained in his chair, completely regretting why he let donghyuk kiss him, jinhwan knows that his heart is only for junhoe but this crazy little man in front of him is so crazy for him, donghyuk really want jinhwan.

"that's why i like you, a little good boy" donghyuk smiled. "now, little jinan, smile at me" the guy command with a soft tone on his voice as he played with jinhwan's hair.

jinhwan ignored what donghyuk said, he just frowned.

"don't ignore me. i'll just talk to you, answer my questions then you can leave" donghyuk smiled and jinhwan just nod.

"why can't you love me?" donghyuk asked.

"cause my heart didn't beat for you" jinhwan replied that make donghyuk get mad.

"WHY?! ENLIGHTEN ME!!"

"cause koo junhoe is my love,  he's a work of art, he always make me happy, i felt butterflies in my stomach whenever i talk to him" jinhwan exclaimed.

donghyuk felt like he is a loser cause he cannot reach junhoe, he cannot make jinhwan happy and the worst, he made jinhwan cry.

should i accept that im such a loser? that i cannot win jinhwan's heart?

of course, he will choose a rose over a tulip, he will choose junhoe after all.