chapter 4

**third person pov**
"Hey Lily something is virbrating in your pocket." Rose said pointing at Lily's pocket. Lily pulled out her phone and said her mum was calling her and then she answerd the call. "Lily, where is everyone?" Ginny asked through the phone. "Oh. Well...You see, James and Fred went into Dad's study and found his time turner he brought home the other day. I caught him took him down to Teddy and then he grabed the time turner again and threw it to Fred who threw it back to him. James dropped it and got us stuck in 1995." Lily explained.
"Lily, can you please pass me over to James." Ginny said to Lily in a deadly calm voice. Lily past the phone over to james and james had a look of terrer on his face.

"JAMES WHAT DID YOU DO!" Ginny explained
"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER. WHEN WE GET YOU HOME, YOU ARE GROUNDED UNTIL YOU GRADUATE FROM HOGWARTS. HOW MANY TIME HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO INTO YOUR DAD'S STUDY!" Yelled Ginny. Befor James could answer mum went off again but at fred "FRED II. WAIT UNTILL I TELL YOUR MOTHER ABOUT THIS. SHE WILL EXCPECTING AN EXPLANATION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED."
At this james and fred looked terrified at what was to come. And with that she hunged up. Everyone from the past looked over at James and Fres II.
"We are so dead" James amd Fred II said in unison.