Pt.21

"Ah, now that we've done what we intended to do, we can rest, get the money from your uncle and be in love." Jinyoung said and chuckled as he laid back. Mina took a sip of her wine and rolled her eyes. "What does a crook know about love?" Mina asked and leaned back. "I know nothing of the topic. But I know what I am in love with...money. And you my dear have tons of it. Now that you're my wife, that money is also...mine." Jinyoung smirked. Mina slowly moved her hand into her pocket and fiddled with the vial.

She was running out of time. She would need to get Jinyoung into the hotel room and soon. She checked the clock and bit her lip. She would be receiving a call from Park Jihyo soon if she, Dahyun and Chaeyoung's grandmother successfully got her out of the building. She was told that if she got the call then she was to wiggle away from Jinyoung after poisoning him and to meet them in Tokyo. Mina cleared her throat and smiled charmingly.

"Well, as man and wife I think we must have our honeymoon. Am I right?" Mina said and winked. Jinyoung sat up and grinned. The possibility of having sex with the young Japanese girl excited him. They hurried out of the restaurant and to the hotel a few blocks away.

-------------------------------

        Chaeyoung sighed and fiddled with the paintbrush in her hand. She had spent but a mere three hours in this mad house. It wasn't as bad as she thought. But she missed Mina. Her Mina. Where was Jihyo, Dahyun and her grandmother?

'Okay, this plan is not going as planned. They're late.' Chaeyoung thought and looked at the clock. It was fifteen past three. The sound of keys jingling could be heard. "Yes we need her immediately. We're to do tests with her and privately." Chaeyoung's ears perked at the sound. She knew that voice. Her unnie Park Jihyo had come to her aid. "Arigatou." Chaeyoung smiled.

That voice she knew indeed. Kim Dahyun. The hospital staff member walked towards Chaeyoung with an annoyed look. Chaeyoung set a blank expression as to hide her joy. Jihyo and Dahyun grinned and waved at the young girl. If they could get Chaeyoung out of the institute using the hospital as an excuse, their plan would be back on track.

"You will be bringing her back right?" The worker asked. Jihyo put on a serious face and nodded. He pushed Chaeyoung towards the women and crossed his arms. "Don't bother telling your superior. We already called him on behalf of Mr. Yamazaki." Dahyun said. The women bowed and thanked the worker for his time. They shuffled Chaeyoung out into the hall and past security quickly.

"You love a woman who put you in a place like this? Sometimes I worry about you." Jihyo commented and helped Chaeyoung into the stolen hospital vehicle. "Halmonee!" Chaeyoung squealed as her grandmother turned to face her. "Oh my dear!" Her grandmother squealed back.

"Now now we'll have time to have a reunion but after we meet Miss. Myoui." Jihyo stated and sped through the lights. "We're going to see her?" Chaeyoung asked all excited.

"Someone's m-missed their h-honey." Dahyun said and smiled. Chaeyoung playfully hit her arm. "Yes I'll call her when we get to Tokyo." Jihyo said and slammed her foot on the gas. She was racing time.

--------------------------------

        Mina could feel herself wanting to throw up in her own mouth out of disgust as Jinyoung kissed her hungrily. She needed to find a way to get the poison in him, and quick. She turned her head and stumbled backwards while Jinyoung pushed her. She saw her phone light up and the picture of an unknown number could be seen. Mina pushed Jinyoung away. She needed to act quickly.

"Here. Let's have a drink before we carry on. Go lie on the bed....honey." Mina said and quickly made her way into the kitchen. She pulled out the vial and poured the poison into the older man's drink. She walked back into the room with the drinks and smiled charmingly. Jinyoung was already undressing himself as Mina stood in her place.

"Shall we?" She signalled to the drinks. Jinyoung growled and shook his head. He was thirsty for sex and for that only. He stood up and grabbed the drinks out of Mina's hands, placing them on the desk before hungrily connecting his lips with hers.

Mina fought him aggressively with distaste. He pinned her against the wall and snaked his large cold hands into her pants. Mina slapped him but it only fueled his sexual desire. She had to think quickly if she were to get to Chaeyoung.

"Wait. I need a drink." She said and quickly took a sip of his initial drink. The poison laced her lips. She quickly connected her lips with his and kissed him hungrily. His hands rubbed and massaged her ass.

'Dear god.' She thought in disgust. But before he could take it further, he became numb and fell back into a state of slumber. She wiped the remaining poison from her lips as to avoid from swallowing it. She quickly grabbed her things and ran out of the hotel room.

*ringing*

Mina looked at ther phone and grinned. She answered immediately.
"Chaeyoung!" She said excitedly.

Jihyo: "Oh no, this is Park Jihyo. Mina right? Chaeyoung is getting the passports ready."

Jihyo said. Mina frowned.

Mina: "But she's with you right? My Chaeyoung?"

Mina asked and bit her lip.

Jihyo: "I assure you Mina, she's safe and sound with us."

Jihyo said and smiled. ( Chaeyoung from afar ) "Is that MY MINA?"

Mina grinned. ( Jihyo to Chaeyoung ) "Yeah yeah she's on the phone."
Mina listened as she heard Jihyo hand the phone over to her lover.

Chaeyoung: "Mina!"

Chaeyoung said excitedly.
Mina grinned.

Mina: "Chaeyoung. How are you? They got you out I see."

Chaeyoung: "Yes! And we're getting the passports ready right now. Are you on your way?" Chaeyoung asked and bit her lip.
Mina smiled.

Mina: "I'm on the train right now." Mina hugged herself and closed her eyes. "Chaeyoung." She whispered. Chaeyoung smiled and leaned against the wall. "Mina." Chaeyoung whispered. "I'm coming home." Mina said softly.

Chaeyoung: "I'll welcome you in my arms." Chaeyoung said. Tears escaped her eyes. She couldn't be happier to see her lover. But they were still not free from Mina's Uncle's grasp nor from Jinyoung's.

Very very close to being done with this story. Then onto my new story "Till death do us part." -Drea ❤😊