Chapter 2: The New Boy and the Project

It's 3:00 p.m. and I'm at home texting Isabelle. Isabelle can't come over so we are making the lines for our project over text instead. About two hours later after ending our FaceTime project session we finally finished the lines. All we have left to do is film our story and have it ready to present and give it a title. I start to work on my math homework when I realize the project is due Wednesday and it's Monday!
We still have to make the video, edit it, give it a title, and make a description of our project! I text Isabelle telling her what I realized. We decided to plan to ride home on her bus and go to her house tomorrow after school. I finish up my math homework and do the last question on my social studies homework that I didn't finish in class. I eat my mom's yummy dinner and watch Netflix the rest of the evening until bed time.
The next morning... I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and eat breakfast and do my morning routine. I walk to the bus stop and get on the bus when it arrives to my bus stop. Once I get to school I head to my locker and see Isabelle at hers. I walk to Isabelle.
  "Hey, how has your morning been?" I ask Isabelle.
    "It's been fine. How about yours?" She replied.
    "Pretty good" I answered and got all my stuff for my classes.
Time skip
     It's science class. We explain to the teacher our problem and she said if we are not completely finished and need to add a few details on presentation day/ the due day, then we may finish in class. We got this news I was at ease.
  "Students take your seats, we have a new student to introduce." The teacher said as she pointed to the door. 3 seconds after the teacher pointed to the door a cute guy walked into the class.
   "Sir, mind to introduce yourself" The teacher said to the boy.
  "Of course ma'am" He said as the teacher was flattered by his manors. "My name is Dominic. I was born here in Kentucky but moved to California when I was five and then my family moved back here 2 months ago." He said.
   "Okay Dominic. You need a group to work with for the project. Pick a topic to work on." The teacher said as she pointed to the topic list on the board.
  "That one please" Dominic said as he pointed to the comedy/funny topic.
  "Okay which of you two comedy groups will take Dominic in to be your partner" The teacher said.
  "Should we make him into our group? I mean he is pretty cute and we can all be great friends." I asked Isabelle.
  "Of course" Isabelle replied.
  "WE WILL! HE CAN BE IN OUR GROUP!" I shouted.
  "Okay then go sit by those 2 girls and get information on the project. You guys get an extra day to work on it now." The teacher said.
  Dominic walked over and sat down next to me. I was hoping he'd sit next to Isabelle that way it wasn't awkward for me. I made a note with my number and name and Isabelle's number and name on a piece of paper and handed it to Dominic.
  "Contact us when you get home so we can work on the project." I said as I passed the note.
  "Okay, I hope we all can be good friends." He replied with a smile.
Time Skip
    I packed my backpack and wait for the teacher to dismiss us from school. The bell rang and she let us leave. I jumped up and pushed my chair in and ran to the bus. We it was my stop I didn't get off, instead I got off at Isabelle's bus stop so that we could work on the project.