Chapter 3: The Project and A New Friend

We get to Isabelle's house and I get a FaceTime call.
"Hmm who's this?" I say as I click the answer button.
"Hey it's me this my number so add me to your contacts" Dominic said right as the call connected.
"Okay, Isabelle here's Dominic number" I say as I show Isabelle his number.
Isabelle turns on her phone and adds his numbers to contacts. She then texts him texts him to make sure it's the right number.
  "Okay lets get this project done and make it funny" Dominic says.
  "Okay let's do it" I reply.
   "Totally" Isabelle says replying to us.

Time Skip To Presentation Day
(Side note: I may on and off change the way in which I make context/dialogue)

Teacher: okay Nova, Dominic, and Isabelle come up and present your project.
Isabelle and Dominic get up and walk to the front of the room while I go on the teachers computer and get on YouTube and put our video up ready to play. I walk up and present with them.

Lots of Puns And Dad Jokes Later After Their Presentation

"Great job!" The teacher says and claps while laughing.
Most of the class was laughing loudly. We sit down and get ready for next class. I gathered my stuff and started to leave to go to related arts when suddenly someone grabbed my arm. As the hand grabbed my arm my stuff fell and I turned around to see Dominic.
"Hey your a really great person, atleast from what I've seen. I want to be close friends like Bffs basically. I also want to learn more about you." Dominic said as he looked at me with a smile.
"Sure. You can be my guy best friend forever hehehe. You would be the only guy BFF I have in the bffs list I have." I replied to him.
"Okay. So wanna hangout later?" He asks.
"No I'm kinda busy." I reply.
"Okay I'll text you later." He says.
"got it!" I shout.
I see Dominic walk around the table and start to walk towards the door. I turn around and behind over to start picking up my stuff when a pair of hands picks up some of my stuff and I pick up the rest and look up to see Dominic again. He's so kind...and hot...and smart...and funny.
"Here you go." He says as he passes me my stuff.
"T-thanks Dominic!" I say as I grab my stuff "later!" I shout as I run to related arts.