Chapter 5: ⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

After me and Dominic got together we decided to keep things steady. It's been about 3 months in our relationship. And now the hormones worsen. Teenage hormones can't be helped.

Me and Dominic were hanging in my room aka the whole basement. The basement has the fuzziest carpet that doesn't hurt when you sit on it for hours and it always stayed nice and toasty in winter and cool in the summer. The lights can be dimmed and could possibly help set the mood. My tv is HUGE and I have lots of video games that look epic to play on such a big tv with amazing graphics. My bed...queen sized and felt like a cloud to lay on. You may ask why I am so spoiled. Well...I'm an only child. Oh and I uhh...have a couch...bean bags.
      Me and Dominic were watching netflix and a spicy scene was currently happening. Funny thing...my hormones decided to say hi. I don't want him to notice but I kinda am sitting on his lap and wearing a skirt.
       "Did my baby get horny?~" Dominic asks me in a sexual tone causing me to get more wet.
"Mhm..." I reply with a moan.
"Here's what's gonna happen, Baby. I'm gonna show your neck Daddy's attention then I'm gonna start fingering you until you're ready for Daddy's cock and you'll find out what happens after that as it happens, Baby~" He whispers in my ear.
I then feel his soft lips against my neck, kissing and sucking but stopping and moving to another spot leaving hickeys. I then feel his arm move from hugging my waist to sliding up to my tits. He then starts massaging one of them causing me to softly moan. I feel his other hand sliding down to my skirt. He rubs my thighs gliding past my clit to tease me. He then lifts up my skirt and pulls my panties down to my knees and lets them slide down my legs. I took them of with my feet and left then on the beige carpet. He then starts rubbing in circular motions around my clit causing me to moan more. His fingers slide down to my entrance. He rubs around my entrance to tease me more.
"Dominic~" I moan out.
"Aww does that feel good, Princess?~" He asks me.
"Yes Daddy~" I moan in response.
"Good girl~" He smirked at me.
He then slowly slides in two of his fingers. I throb around his fingers. They feel a little big inside me considering I'm a virgin and his hands are uh...kinda big.
"You're so tight, Baby~" He whispers in my ear making me whine.
His words make me weak when he talks in such a sexual tone. He slowly slides his fingers in and out of my pussy. As he slides his fingers in and out my pussy makes wet, vulgar noises. I grab his hand that's massaging my breast and hold it. He holds my hand back and starts speeding up causing the vulgar sounds to get louder. The more he picks up the pace the more I moan and whimper.
"You like that baby?~" he asked.
"Yes!~ I love it!~" I eventually got used to it but as soon as that happen he stopped and laid me on the couch. He then started pumping his fingers into me, his palm slapping against my clit. I grasp onto the couch. I then felt myself releasing cum. He pulled his fingers out and waves them with a white cream ever so slowly oozing down them. He then sucks his fingers, slurping all the cream off of them.
       "You taste amazing Princess~" He compliments while staring at me with a lustful look then says: "I think I'll need to try some more~"
    He leaned down to my pussy and started licking my clit. He was then licking roughly making me moan loudly and breathe heavily. The sound his tongue made when licking my clit sounded even more vulgar, wet, and noisy than it did when he was fingering me. He then after a while was starting to suck on my clit making me arch my back. The noise shifting to the sound of slobbery neck kisses. I was moaning even louder once he started that. I laid my head back and was staring at the ceiling instead of him, moaning and grasping the couch. I feel him push his fingers in and out of my wet pussy. I tensed up around his fingers making it feel much tighter for me. This went on until I started twitching signaling to him I'm close. He pulls out his fingers and starting licking roughly again but this time he was licking my entrance roughly. I felt the same extraordinary feeling of myself creaming and felt it ooze out for Dominic to swallow and my thighs gently squeeze his head.
"You're such a good little slut~" He moans once tasting my cream once again. It was the kind of moan you make when you take the first bite of your dessert, savoring the sweet taste just before getting another bite. He continued licking and swallowing until every single drop was gone. Dominic then took out his member and put his member to my entrance. He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.
  "Are you ready for it, baby?" He asked in a VERY serious tone.
    I nodded my head violently as I bit my lip. He slide in his tip and waited until I was comfy before he rammed it inside of me. I grasped onto to him tightly. I was scratching and clawing at his back as he was sliding it in me. He kept pushing until it was fully in. Once every inch was in I moaned out from the tip of his cock pushing against my g-spot.
   "Ooh am I pushing on your g-spot Baby?~" He questioned me in a sexual tone.
      "Y-yes! That feels so fucking good daddy!~" I was moaning out in a desperate response.
     He started pushing in and out at a kind fast pace with I wasn't ready for but I still liked it. God the vulgar noises are going to be the death of me. The noises sound so dirty. He hit my g-spot constantly. He felt so good and I felt like I was gonna pass out from all the pleasure and excitement. He grabbed me chin and made me look him in the eyes. I felt drool running down my chin. I could tell by the smirk he was making he loved my look of ecstasy.
"You're so fucking beautiful~" Every time his dick slammed against my g-spot I let out a loud moan. It felt so amazing but it made me feel so vulnerable to him. He kept going until I came around his member. I moaned out again once cumming.
       He kept going and pounded me harder and harder. I was practically screaming at this point as I came again. He looked at me with a smirk and kept going as he kissed my neck and hickeys it leaving his marks on me, claiming what's his. He pulled out and He picked me up and put me on the edge of the bed. He then began to rail me and he leaned over me and kissed, bit and sucking on my nipples. I came once more.
  He continued for a bit longer as I came a few more times to the point I was overstimulated.
    He pulled out and gave me an order. When he pulled out it sounded like a wet thumb popping out from a mouth. He picked me up and we went back to the couch. He put me on the couch and sat down.
     "Suck it till I cum in your throat~" He says in a demanding way.
    He sat with his cock out. It was covered in my juices and cum. My face was already red but I blushed more. I sit next to him and lean down.
       "Wrong. Get on your elbows and knees.~" He said correcting me to his liking.
   I get on my elbows and knees beside him and start sucking the tip. I took more of it in till it was starts to go in my throat. I started gagging. I feel him rub his hand up my back slide he middle and ring finger inside me once again. After he did that he put his hand on my head as I bobbed my head up and down throating his dick.
"Good girl, just like that baby~" He moaned. The noises sounded slobbery and wet. My drooling was coating his cock like blanket and running down it.
     "God I fucking Love you Nova.~" He moans.
I keep throating until he pushed my head all the way down with his free hand and bursting down my throat. After a second he stop and I pull off getting a taste of the remaining cum dripping out. I moan in the same way he did when he tasted me. He pulls his finger out of my pussy and puts his member away. He puts my clothes back on me taking care of me. He carries me to my bed and puts me on it. He lays down and I crawl on top of him and lay down. He puts a nice warm blanket over me and rubs my back making me feel comfy and secure in his arms. He whispers sweet things to me and tells me how good I did for my first time. I was exhausted.
   "I love you" I said as I fall asleep in his arms fast.
    "I love you too, Pooki." He replied. Not long after he feel asleep.