new kid at school

Anti was getting dressed for the first day of his new school. Anti gets dressed and packs up and walks out of the door. Anti sees a guy with black hair walking to school with some people on the other side of the road anti walks alone. Pewds:Heh there's the stupid new kid hey loser. Pewds wade and Bob laughs. Dark doesn't.  Anti hears them and tears up and looks at dark and thinks:Why isn't he laughing hm *Dark looks at anti and anti looks away* Anti gets to school and gets pushed into a locker. Anti walks into the class room and sees Dark again anti sits in the back and puts his head down. There was felix bob wade and dark. Dark looks at anti and thinks:The new kid is kinda cute. Teacher: I'm going to give u partners today Bob with wade and felix and anti with dark dark walks to anti. Dark:we can meet at my house hears my number and address. Anti:O okay. The bell rings and everyone leaves. Anti walks home and gets hit by a beer bottle by his mom. Anti runs upstairs with tears and texts dark anti:Um what time should I go to your house. Dark:Anytime your ready. Anti:Okay what about now? Dark:Okay that can work. Anti gets dressed and cleans his cuts and puts makeup over the cuts a bruses. Anti runs out the door and walks across the street were darker lived and knocked on the door. Dark:Hey anti we can do the project in my room. Anti:O okay. *Walks upstairs with dark*. Dark:hears a chair to sit on. Anti:thanks. Anti sits down and works on the project with dark. They get the project done at 9:00pm. Anti gets a call from his mom. Anti:Hello? Antis mom:GET your stupid ass home where are u! Anti:at a friend's house. Antis mother: U have no friends now get your ass home! Anti tears up anti:Okay. Dark:U okay anti. Anti:I'm fine I got to go bye. *Walks to his house and open the door and gets stabed in the side with a knife by his mom* Anti:Ah! Antis mom:Start listening u brat now go to bed!!! Anti:Yes mother.*Anti goes in his room and goes to bed*