the feelings

Anti wakes up and sighs. Anti:I'm going to skip school but I want to kinda sees Dark I'll text him. *texts* Anti:Hi dsrk. Dark:Hi anti. Anti:I'm skipping school. Dark:Same but why are u skipping? Anti:Everyone hates me. Dark:Hey meet me at my house my mom is going to be gone for awhile and she thinks I'm sick.. anti;Okay on my way. Anti goes down stairs and sees his mom passed out cold. Anti walks to darks house and knocks on the door. Dark pulls him inside and shuts the door and locks it and closes blinds window and curtains. Anti looks at dark. Dark:Heh sorry anti if I scared u. Anti:It's okay dark and dark I'm a demon. Dark:Me too *Eyes go red* Anti eyes go green. Dark:Hm.... anti looks at dark. Dark smirks and takes off his shirt dark:Man its hot in here. Anti looks at him and blushes red . Dark:Why is your face red? Anti:Uhh no reason. Dark:I'm going to turn on the fans. *Turns on fans* anti looks at dark. Dark puts his hand thew his hair. Anti thinks:God he's hot. Dark:I can read your mind u know. Anti:Uhhhhhhh he. Dark sits on the couch.  Anti sits next to him. Dark turns off the lights so anti can't see anything but his eyes. Dark sits by anti again. Anti:Uhh dark I can't see. Dark:Well I like being in the darkness. Anti:O okay. Dark looks at him and anti didn't know anti looks around and sees a dog. Anti:Hm u have a dog? Dark:Yup her name is chica. Anti:Is she friendly. Dsrk: She's mean to everyone except me. Chica jumps on anti and licks him. Dark:She must like u she hates everyone except me. Anti:Heh *Pets chica* chica lays on antis lap. Dark:Awe. Anti looks at dark. Dark:Heh that's cute. Chica falls asleep. Dsrk:Dont u want me to take her off u. Anti:Nah it's fine. Dark gets closer to anti. Anti:Uhhh dark? *Blushes * dsrk gets closer and leans towards anti kissing his neck slowly and licking it slowly.  Anti:Mmngh dsrk what are u doing? Dark:Shhhhh shhhhh anti just enjoy this okay? Anti:mmm okay. Dark bites antis neck a little. Anti:Ahhhhhhhh mmm. Dark smirks dark picks up chica easy and lays her down and pulls anti on his lap and kisses him. Anti kisses back and suddenly hears darks mom open the door. Darks mom looks at them. Dark and Anti: Shit.