Namjoon

"Lady Stark walk with me?" I ask the beautiful girl next to me.

She blushed and nodded while taking my arm and letting me lead her to the gardens.

"How are you liking your stay here in King's Landing?" I ask her while walking through the lilacs.

"It's wonderful but even better now that i'm with you my grace." She kisses up to me.

" always know exactly what to say my lady." I smile to her

In front of us was Scarlet reading a book on what seemed to be Targaryen history.
"Sister why are reading about such filth." I glare at her.

" They interest me. Do you think Dragons really exist?" She smiled up hopefully. Such an innocent girl to only be a year younger than me.

"Well their skulls are under the castle aren't they? So of course I do." I scoff at her, " Come along Sansa."

I take her and leave Scarlet alone not without them exchanging their hello's.

"What has happened?" Scarlet runs into the room where i am pacing back in forth in anticipation.

"Father has gotten attacked by a boar we don't know if he will make it."

"About time" i heard her whisper under her breath.

In sudden anger I raise my hand and slap my blonde sister.

"What did you say?" I seethed at the now red faced girl.

"I said about time," she took her hand away from her cheek a glint in her emerald green eyes, " I have been constantly belittled by that man you think I give a shit if he dies. Sometimes I question if he even in is my father." She glares at me not scared of me in any way.

" Princess your father wishes to see you." Jaime walks up on our little argument.

"Tell I will not be seeing him. A complete waste of time." She turns and walks down the hall without another word.

"What the hell was that about?" Jaime asks me in confusion.

"Scarlet has never really like father but i never thought she would abandon him on his deathbed."

He nodded before opening the door and letting me inside to see my father bandaged and weak.

"Ah my son come closer." He beckons me closer.

I sit on the edge of his bed and look at him.

"I should have taught how to be a man but now the time has come. You'll be king with no real background knowledge. I'm sorry, i was never meant to be a father."

My father died in the night and Jaime was off making sure the Starks stayed up North while I found a way to get rid of Ned Stark.

I sat on top of the throne while my mother and younger sister stood beside me. LittleFinger and Varys to the left of me.

"King Namjoon." Ned addresses me before handing a letter to the maester.

" The letter is from King Robert saying that Ned shall stand in his place until his rightful heir is of age."

I glare down at him while my sister walks up to the maester.

"May I see that paper please." She hold out her hand, "is this supposed to be your shield Stark? A piece of paper." She rips it up and throws it at his feet before going back to her original position.

"Take him to the cells. I'll figure out what I want to do with him." I call out as they drag the traitor away.