Jimin

After Hoseok left to warn somebody. The scream that the whight gave out must have alerted the others because an army of them raced down the mountainside.

"Go!" I yelled running the other way as fast as I could to get away from them. The other close behind me. We came to a small rock island thing in the middle of an iced over lake.

"so what do we do now?" The Hound asked.

"We wait." Jungkook answered looking at the vast sea of undead that had stopped right at the edge of the lake.

We sat and waited staring at them.

"Up there. Is that the Night King?" I point towards the creepy pale guy with spikes on his head. He sitting a top a horse on the mountain above the dead army.

"Shit. Yes it is." Jungkook mumbled before looking at the Hound who was throwing rocks at the undead.

The last rock he threw hit the one in the front right in the head. Immediately I drew my sword afraid of what it would do. It took a step forward onto the ice followed by multiple others. We began to kill them as soon as they got to close. There were too many of them and no way we would be able to kill them all. I swung my sword at one of them and then another. It was almost endless.

"Fall back!" Jungkook screamed.

There wasn't any where to fall back to. We were surrounded. We continued to fight. Jungkook had stopped as he just stared at them climb up the rock. A bust of fire went right over our heads.

"Oh shit that dragon looks really big up close." I bend down to get away from the line of fire.

We just watched as Yoongi literally obliterated the whights they were on the ice. He landed the black dragon. Jungkook had run off to keep the whights back while we boarded the giant creature. Once we had all got on a giant screech filled the air as one of the dragons crashed into the ice blood everywhere.

Jungkook stared at the Night King and watched him grab another javelin.

"Go!" He screamed.

Yoongi saw what he was yelling and took off barely dodged the death of his dragon.

I caught Jorah hand when he slid off having to pull him back up. I look back at the water. Jungkook fell in.

Once we landed back at Eastwatch we went our separate way to warm up and lose the adrenaline that was flowing through us.

I stared off the wall in thought hoping I would see Jungkook comeback. Although I knew he was dead. I saw Yoongi and Tyrion standing a few steps to my left looking for the same thing. I saw a black speck come out of the trees. as it came closer I realized it was horse.

"Open the gates!" I yelled running down the many steps. The other two following behind me.

Jungkook came through on a horse frozen and almost passed out of Hypothermia.