Hoseok

"Hoseok you have a visitor."The blacksmith entered the room. Revealing a beautiful blonde haired girl.

"This is Princess Scarlet." He introduced her before leaving. I stared at her shocked at her visit.

"My princess." I kneeled in-front of her.

"Oh please stand. I wanted to say thank you for your help that day at the market. I know that was ages ago but I finally the time to come and properly thank you. But I don't know your name." She smiled brightly at me. I felt happy that she was so innocent that she'd walk outside the safety of the gate because she truly trusted the people outside of it. But I felt guilty knowing they aren't what she thinks they are. Knowing the men tell fantasies of fucking her in the most crude ways.

"Im Hoseok Baratheon. My princess."

"Baratheon?" She questions with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes a bastard son of your father." I look down ashamed.

"So a half brother? Head up and cut the formalities." I look up to see her smiling to me.

"So Hoseok what do you spend your days doing?" She questions.

"Mainly hammering on whatever the old man needs done (i have looked everywhere for the blacksmith's name and I cannot find it I swear) but I also talk to those children across the street in the orphanage. They play games of princess and the knights who fight if dragons. I think they would love to meet a real princess."

"Then can we go?" She asks quietly trying to make sure the blacksmith doesn't over hear.

"Make sure your hood is up." I say hold my hand out to lead her to the orphanage.

I walked up to the dirty boy who was playing his game with the others inside safe from eyes.

"This is Borin." I introduce him to the princess.

She smiles sweetly at him and removes her hood.

"Hello Borin i'm Scarlet." She introduces herself to him.

"Hello miss. Your very pretty be smiles up at her with dirty teeth.

The children all gather around her.

"Hoseok is this your girlfriend?" Borin asked me.

"No this is Princess Scarlet. I know of your little game so I thought it would be fitting to bring her jere to meet all of you." I smile at them.

"Wait your a real Princess?" A girl questions her in awe.

"Yes sweetheart i am." She grinning now at all of the children who bombard her with questions.

"So your brother killed the last kings hand?" One of the voices asked.

"Okay now that's enough." I quickly jumped in.

"Oh no it's fine. Yes my brother did." Her smile falters a bit.

"We play this game about knights and Princess and Hoseok says it's dangerous if the royal family found out about. Why?" The little girl from earlier asked.

"some members of my family aren't as nice as others and may not take something like that as lightly as it should be. Thank you for letting me meet them Hoseok and it was nice to finally properly meet you. I hope to see you in the future. She smiles before pulling up her hood.

"At least let me walk you back. The streets are dangerous at night especially for..." i trailed off.

"Especially for what? A woman? It's okay you can say it. Thank you for the concern truly but I can take care of myself." She hikes up her skirts to reveal a dagger attached to her thigh.

"I see. Have a good night your grace."

"As to you." She smiled and put her hood up before exiting into the night.