Chapter 5

Continuation~
✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏

"Well, anyway, there are no ninja battles in a c ranked mission. So, you can relax." He patted Sakura's head.
"Then we're not going to run into foreign enemy ninja or anything like that." Sakura concluded. Tazuna looked down slightly.
Kakashi laughed. "That'd be very unlikely."
Sasuke looked back at Tazuna, while (M/n) was trying to not let his annoyance show
'Lies'
Pretty soon, everyone was walking across a bridge, traveling in silence. Then, everyone walked past a puddle. (M/n) quickly shifted between the genin and the puddle. Kakashi noted his shift in mood and subtly kept an eye out as well. As soon as the group passed the puddle, two males jumped out of it and the (h/c) colored male immediately was pulled into a tree while in his place stood a clone. The action caused him to blink in surprise but he quickly shifted to see what was happening.
As soon as he paid attention everyone had spun around to see a ninja dashing toward them. "What?" Kakashi was surprised, even though he knew it was going to happen, having also noticed the puddle. They instantly attacked, wrapping up Kakashi and (M/n) in a chain bond.
"What?!" Naruto yelled. Everyone screamed and yelled in horror. "Kakashi-sensei!, (M/n)-san!"
During their panicked reaction, the two ninjas ran behind naruto, who froze, unable to immediately respond.

While this was happening the two jounins who were watching the events unfold, were just either reading a book or just plain out watching the fight
"kakashi.. "
"hm?"
"why am I part of this mission again?"
"ma~ the hokage wanted you to get used to working in a team again after that incident"
Kakashi's response caused (M/n) to slightly tense up which didn't went unnoticed.
"You should probably go help your students"
"Maa~ they can handle themselves"
(M/n) rolled his eyes and quickly jumped in to help. At his point he notices Sasuke trying to fight against one of the demon brothers.
Trusting the Uchiha to fend for himself, he immediately took out a kunai, while quickly dodging the claw which was aimed at him. At this moment he quickly grabbed the chain and started pulling it towards himself, causing the demon brother to yelp in surprise before he regained his footing and snatching the metal claw back

The rouge ninja too a chance and quickly ran towards (M/n) preparing to strike
"Big Mistake"
(M/n) quickly disappeared, and quickly reappeared behind the chunin, then quickly knocked him out
"I seriously don't want to waste my time fighting rouge ninja" he muttered as he quickly knocked the other brother with a swift quick to the head before turning to the genin. He blinked at their sullen expressions.

"Whats with the faces?"
"Sensei is dead" Sakura answered, looking down
"Ne- (M/n)-san why aren't you upset? isn't Kakashi-sensei your boyfriend?" Naruto asked looking at him with pure curiosity

(M/n) raised a eyebrow as if he found the accusation amusing "One: don't add '-san' too my name it makes me feel old. Two: Me and Kakashi aren't a thing. I have no idea what makes you think that. Three: I'm a ninja. Four:Kakashi isn't dead"

"Straightforward as always, (M/n)~" A voice said and all three genin turned to see their sensei looking very much alive

(M/n) scowled "Don't flatter me Hatake. You disappeared while we fought chunin" He motioned towards the children, "And look at them, Naruto-kun has been poisoned! And both Sakura and Sasuke are traumatized... I think"

Kakashi blinked at his friend's tone "Naruto-kun?"

"Naruto-kun. These ninja had poison in their claws. We need to take it out immediately" (M/n)'s seriousness caused Naruto to panic.

"You have to open the wound and remove it, so don't move around, it will cause spread the poison. Here let me help" the (h/c) haired male took Naruto's hand and put his whole undivided attention to the blonde as he performed basic medical jutsu to remove the poison and seal the wound.