Chapter 3 Decorating and talking

It's been a week since I was adopted. Blake Shelton has treated me like I was his real daughter. By now I was thinking he was my biological father. The whole week since I was there I had been sleeping on an air mattress. He asked if I wanted to build me a room now so I said "yes." "What color do you want to paint your room Nicole?" "Green." I replied. "Okay, I'll start painting and you go bring your boxes in." I only had three boxes so I didn't need help bringing them in. By the time I was done he had my room almost painted so I grabbed a brush and started helping. "Need help" I asked . "No" " too bad I'm helping!" he just chuckled. "Okay then help." " what do you think I'm doing?" we both started laughing and in 30 minutes my room was painted green! He asked if I had pictures to put on the wall and I told him I did. After hanging the pictures I had we went to take a break. "You hungry?" he asked me. "yeah, are you?" "Alright go get changed." "where are we going?" Out to eat. I went to go get changed and put on a crop top and and a pair of red right jeans. After that I brushed my teeth and my hair and put on a beanie to go with my outfit. We went out to Starbucks! After Starbucks we went home and started decorating again. I started placing my furniture and he helped me. I had a normal teenagers room. except for the iPod , iphone, ipad, kindle, and tablet. The devices were stacked up on the left desk and my alarm clock on the right. I went to lay down and got on the iPhone Blake had gotten me. I set the phone up and downloaded pandora. I always fall asleep to music so why not. "Blake" I yelled ! "what?" "I'm going to sleep." "Okay night!"