Chapter 4 The next day

After I had woken up Blake said to get changed.I got changed and headed downstairs. Blake had gotten ready as well so after we ate breakfast we left. He said we were going to sign me up for school. We reached the school I would be going to and we walked in to the office. The lady said I would be staying in some girl named Elizabeth's classroom for the day. She had given me my class schedule and then Blake left. I had already missed first period trying to find my locker. I was looking at my class schedule when I had bumped in to somebody. "Hey watch we-" "I uh I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine." I had looked up and saw a young girl about my age staring at my schedule. "Need anything?" she asked. "yeah, I do actually." "What's that?" "Can you show me were locker 17 is?" "That's right by mine, follow me." I had followed her and she showed me were my locker was then we went to eat lunch. I got to meet her friends and they were really nice. It's the first day of school and I already have 5 friends! "Oh yeah my name is Skyler." said the girl I bumped into earlier. "My name is Nicole." After I introduced myself her friends told me their names. "I'm Kristen,This is Makayla , Emily , and Jayden. "So me and my friends are going out wanna come?" "I um have plans already with my dad." "Maybe we can come to your house then." "Yeah after school you can come to my house and maybe go out or something when I change plans." After school me and my mew friends walked home since it was like a 5 minute walk.We finally reached my house and i told Blake about me meeting my new friends. I told them to come in and when they saw Blake they screamed like maniacs!! "AHHHHH ITS BLAKE SHELTON!!" they screamed for like seemed like an hour but in reality its was 30 seconds. When they finally calmed down i told them Blake adopted me. "Your so lucky!" they whispered to me. "Geez calm down guys!" After they had finally calmed down again! We all headed to mcdonalds. After that Blake took us to the movies and Skyler and her friends had went home. I thanked Blake for letting them come along. I brushed my teeth changed into pajamas and put my hair up then i layed down and watched a movie on my ipad. While watching the movie for what seemed like an hour i finally dozed off.