Evil witch....

For the past week Miranda has put me through a living HELL! Shes gave me the middle finger, put a bucket of water on my door, sprayed me with pepper spray. It just keeps getting worst. Its over! She hates me! Maybe shes right. Maybe he did want a baby like a four year old but instead he got me. Shooot Man... NO! No evil thoughts! I just have to get her back.... But how? I was thinking and thinking and well still thinking. Then what i didnt notice was i was caught in my thoughts i didnt even notice Miranda. Of course i'd have to run into her... "What soupy want?" I sounded kinda of annoyed. "I want you to STOP!" OMG just shut up already! "Stop what?" she really is annoying. "For you to stop running into my traps!" traps? WHAT? Before I knew it I was up in a tree.Literally! "Get me down from here!" I yelled. AHHHHHH! "Why should I?" "Because... just get me down from here. I don't want to be hanging upside down when I puke." She quickly cut the rope and I landed on grass of an old women's house. Ouchh! "Why'd you do that?" I asked angrily. "I wanted to." Ahhhh I pushed her on the sidewalk and quickly ran to my school. After school I went home and took a quick shower. I got out layed on my bed a few minutes then got a text from Jake! I haven't been talking to him lately I don't know why.

'Hey jake! what's up?'

From Nicole to jake

From jake: umm nothing can I call you?'

From Nicole: of course!

"Hello, Nicole? um I have to tell you something! It's really important! Are you listening?" "I'm listening jake proceed." "Well I I Um I-I-I- I have *sniffle* cancer." He quickly hung up after that and I started crying. I was scared I didn't know what to do Miranda treated me bad enough already and now this? Please, GOD please heal Jake? Please! I prayed every night since then. I got a call a few days later and it was jake! "H-hello?" "hey nicole, this is jake's mom Sandra,i was just asking if you'd like me to come pick you up so I can take you to the hospital if you want to see him?" "um yeah I'd love that!" "Great be there in 20. Bye" She Hung up I changed clothed wiped my face then headed downstairs. I told blake were I was going and he said he's meet me there. Jake was a friend of Blake's too so he joined me in the waiting room. I still had tears running down my cheeks. "Jakes mom?" We all got up and followed the nurse to the room. Jake was sleeping and I sat beside him in a chair. "Mom? Nicole, Blake?" what are you all doing here?" he asked sounding tired. "Your mom had invited us and I came too check on you.