Will You Make It?

"Your mom had invited us and I wanted to check on you." "Thank you Nicole!" He had just woken up and his mom went to tell the nurse. I was worried and didn't know what to do. Jake's mom came back in with a nurse following her. She asked Jake " How are you feeling?" " Im feeling fine."   " Alright then. Visiting hours are over, you like you can stay in the room next to this one on the right. Go now if you are staying and feel free." His mother and I stayed. I woke up the next morning and remembered everything that had occured yestarday.  I got up and looked at the clock. "8:30!" I whisper yelled to myself. "Is that a problem?" Who in the world? I turned around and it was just one of the nurses. "No, um im gonna go home and take a quick shower. Sandra, if you can call me when they are letting us visit." I called Blake and told him to pick me up. I went home and quickly took a shower.I changed into some clean clothes. I quickly got Blake to to take me back to the hospital and went back in the room I was in before I went home. The nurse was just sitting their with Sandra. "Um, am I interupting something?" "No, Nicole just come and take a seat. We have to tell you something." The nurse stated. When someone says " We need to talk." It aint good! "We don't think he'll make it...." *Sniffle* "B-b-but he has too! He's strong He'll make it! He will! He can survive!!!!" He has to live for me and for him for his mother. For Blake.I broke down crying. I was... Heartbroken. **Sniffle sniffle** It went silent then Sandra began trying to comfort me. "He'll make it Nicole. He can, dont worry." I could tell she was trying to hold make tears. I don't blame her. At times like this I wish I had a mother or a father. I started crying again and Sandra embraced me into a tight hug. She started singing a song that told my feelings.

Everything i learned about love i learned from you,

From you..

And everything i learned about pain i learned from you,

you..

You were my only, true friend

your stronger than ive ever been.

your a warrior. 

The nurse had walked in and informed us on Jake. "He is sleeping peacefully." It was now 11:00 and he is still sleeping. "Jake is now awake and available for vistitors." Spoke to soon. I got up and followed Sandra out of the room into Jakes room. I walked in and he was sitting up watching tv. He patted on the spot next to him looking at me. I was scared I would do something so I looked at the nurse and she just nodded her head. YES! I haven't seen my best friend for about two weeks then he called me yestarday and told about his sickness now we are both sitting in the hospital. But jake is the only one hospitalized. We are together again. I sat down then he pulled me closer to him. "Morning!" He said sounding happy again. "Good morning! How'd yah sleep?" "Good, Just normal. I guess." A normal conversation with my best friend again. We stopped talking and just started watching football. His mother and Blake just laughed at us. Blake had spoke up "Young lady, get up or scoot over. Ha! No boyfriends yet." "Blake he is just my friend. Nothing more." I snapped with a huge grin on my face.

On the side is hayes who is playing jake and his mom who is sandra.