where to now

my best friend was my mother but she passed away when i was only sixteen. I had to learn how to do everything on my own, I lock myself from the outside world. i had no one to turn to my father he was a lost cause, he was never there when i needed him the most. I had to get a job in order to survive , I put myself through high school and I am proud of that. Not many people can relate to me. My mother and my grandmother were never close so when my mom died my grandmother never knew. My grandmother was a hard woman to find but once she was found I had to go and live with her. I had to get another job to help ends meet, some people are really fortunate others have to work for what they wanted. Boy friends? ha never had any its not that I was bad looking or anything like that, having a boy friend just never bother me besides reading about them was also satisfying.

When I awoke Fabio was holding hand.

what is it with this guy?

It was like he heard me amd lift his head he had bags under his eyes he smiled at me and my heart stop and then speed up, my heart monitor was going crazy. I was embrasse I didnt wanted him to know he had such control over me so I pull the clip off my finger. " Hi" I said smiling at him be smiled back at me. He is such a handsome man. He smell so good,so manly. I dont want a boyfriend , it is too much work but I wolud like to loose my virginity.

I colud feel and smell his breath, a chill went down my spine it was only then I notice how close he was to me. My eyes fixed on his lips but he clean closer to me my belly grumble and like on que I felt like I was going to piss the bed. The doctor came into the room as we pull apart " miss Grant your test came back, the swelling in your brain went down and your stable. Your free to go."

"I need to use the bathroom am hungry and where us my clothes"

Fabio git up and hand me an old navy bag with clothes and underwears. I took the bag from him and told him thanks. My head felt so dizzy and fabio being in the room did not help at all. With no time to waste I went straight to use the toilet and take a shower. If feels so good to have a shower after being without one for so long. The hot water took the knots out of my back as the water cascaded down my body. I wash my hair looking at the stale blood run down the drain.

After a goid half an hour of bading I trun the water off and wrap my body and hair in a towel. I went over to the bag that Fabio give me and pull out a matching victoria secret black and blue high cut lace bra and panty.  It came as no supprise when I noticed that it fit perfectly. In the bag was also a navy blue jeans and a simple red crap top. I have never own such clothes before they fit just right.  When I loom in the mirror I didnt even reconize myself, my skin was pale, my hair was longer and I have lost alot of weight. I looked perfect my breast look so full in this top. I always had nice breast but this top complimented them more. I let my hair down since I didnt have any hair supplies. It fall in its natural curls. When I opened the door I run into someone loosing my balance the hand of the person came around my waist to hold me up. I came face to face with with Fabio my breath caught in my throat our eyes made contact and we stare at each other, his eyes then drop to my lips unwillingly my my tongue run across my bottom lip. Before I had time to

protest his lips was on my hot and seeking.