stranger with an attitude

This chapter is not edited it was done on my phone please excuse any errors. 

I hate my job! I spend my days working as a store clerk, truth be told it is overrated, watching so much people come in check on items and never buy anything. Today was slow the slowest I have ever seen it The Box in all my years of working here. The bell above the door rang signaling another customer, I have no intentions of looking up from my romance novel "high noon'' by Nora Roberts. I must say i always enjoy a good romance novel especially Nora Roberts, she has a way with words. It maybe strange to some but I put myself in the story and live the life of the characters.

As I continue to read a stranger hover over me, the hairs on the back of my neck stood at attention as the stranger in front of me cleared his throat ''Can I have some help here?'' It was only then that I looked up and was bless with a pair of bold hazel eyes I have ever seen. What was more surprising was that the man looked liked he has just walked out of a magazine. Hmmm what i would like to do to him with his broad shoulders and muscular body. I could not help but look at the way his black v neck t-shirt cling to his his arms and all of a sudden by throat went dry. As I look the man straight in his face he lick his lips, I can find something better to do with those lips. '' Yes! how can I help you?'' My voice was bearly audible. He flashed me a smile and my heart flip then the darm asshole had to be so disrespectful. '' What are you staring at?'' he uttered with his deep Italian accent, ''Non nothing sir'' I stammered "Good thats what I taught, your suppose to be doing your job not reading a darm book."I stood from my sitting position to help the guy in front of me. He hands me the items he wants to purchase, my hands are shaking by now. As I stretch across the counter for the bottle of Sunset Rum the top button of my blouse pops open revealing my dark creamy breast in a light blue lace bra. Flushed with embarrassment I move my hand to cover my expose breast, I heard a sharp in take of breath from the stranger in front of me as I look up his once blue eyes were now a shade darker. '' Can you make up your mind, is either your a store clerk or a stripper''. My blood boil with anger and before I knew what I was doing my hand connected with his face. I heard a number of gasps escape a few of the customers mouths as they stood and watch in shock. '' I have been nothing but nice to you but I have had so much. How dare you come in here with your stupid turn up face and your rude mouth talking like I don't have any feelings what so ever. You may not care about others feelings but with all due respect get to fuck out because this stripper is not slidding down your pole". Anger flashed across his handsome face, it should be a crime that even though this man infront of me humiliate he still had an effect on me, stupid hermones.

"Do you know who I am?" I ahd absolutely no I trest in finding out who he is but by the smirk on his face I had a feeling I was fgoinv to find out agaisnt my will.

The guy that once had an American ascent now Italian.

it was a total turn on but I'm not going to make him know he had such an effect on me.

"My name is Fabio  jeromy francis and you will be hearing from my lawyer."

And with that he turn on his heels and left, I let out a breath I did not know I was keeping. What was the purpose of him telling me his name was it suppose to mean something to me? He did look familiar then again all Italians look familiar. The only thing I was studying right about now was the safety of my job.

It was now closing time and I was so tired that it was not funny. After Fabio left business pick up the strange thing about is was that the word got around that I slapped Fabio,  after that people wanted to see the girl that was so brave to slap the greek god. In the end the shop more money in one day than it did in one week. As the people came in the shop they would stop and look at me and I took that as an oppurtunity to make money, so I told them if they purchase an item above one hundred dollars I would tell them exactly what happened.

I always wanted to be an entrepreneur I could always negociate it was always a habit of mine.

As I close up the shop the bell rang.

"We're close". I said not turning around from my task.

"  The sign says open."

My breath caught in my throat from the familiar sound of the voice. I can only take so much in one day, why is he even here again?

"  Well I was just about to turn the sign around,  what are you even doing here again? "

As I finish stocking the candy section of the store I walked to the counter to collect my bag Fabio grabbed me by my hand and slam me into the wall. Before I knew what what was happening he had his hands around my neck choking me. What the fuck was he doing? I struggle against his hand to get out of his grip but he is just too strong, and is now dangerously close to my face. Was he going to kill me? From so  close up I can tell the details of his face and that he had specks of green in his eyes it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  In the this moment think of the things I did not get to do like fly in a plane, go  clubing, have sex. l'm 23 years old and never had sex, I have touched myself many of times if that count and now I would not be able to do any of those things now. I  could not stop the tears at this moment but what he did next supprise me. He took his tumb and wipe my tears his grip on my neck loosen, an emotion cross his face but he hid it quicker than it came was it regret? 

His hand slide down my right side and stop above my hips he press his body to mine and I can feels his erection agaisnt my stomach....wait why was he hard?

A moan escape my lips and then hard lips came crashing to mine. My my body was on fire for the kiss awoken every cell every muscle in my body. My heart beat was beyond this world it was like adding fire to fuel. I never knew a kiss can feel this good, I nip a his bottom lip and he moan in my mouth . His tongue sweep across the bottom of my lip and I open up his tongue was slippery at first then it was the sweetest thing I ever taste.

I suck on it like my life depends on it. His has roam over my body squeezeing my ass and breast and then I snap out of it. Using all the strength I can muster up I push him as hard as I can. "What the hell are you think your doing?  You came in here trying to kill me and now your kissing,  your one confusing and I would like if you keep me out of your world.  " He ran his hand through his hair before he grumble a sorry and left.

Fabio jeromy francis pov...

When I woke up this morning I never tought my day will be such a mess. I had no intention of Hurting her I have never hurt a woman before. The thing is it was pure lust. Since I sar the top of her breast this morning I have had a hard on and my dick wanted to be home.

I wanted to fuck her right there in the shop with her big ass and her long legs. Normally she would not be my type she has sun tan skin close to brown. I love women who are clear but when I sar those breast it was a breath of fresh air and all I sar was green light for go. But my fucking mouth got the best of me and I insulted her, she was on my mind for the rest of the day I could not even eat or work. I decide to go back later when it was closing time. When I got there how small frame was bend over and her ass was in the air , fuck this woman is trouble and I didnt even know her name. I forgot the the bell above the door thinking I can sneak up on her, fucking bell. I did not expected to kiss her I only wanted her to have respect for by making her afraid of me. There was something innocent about the kiss but she showed so much passion and when she moan I felt like my dick was about to pop. My hands skimmer over her tight ass and those darm breast that have bewitched me. All to fast she pushed me away and said

"What the hell are you think your doing?  You came in here trying to kill me and now your kissing,  your one confusing and I would like if you keep me out of your world.  "

I know I just met her and she should not mean anything to me but her words hurt a little. I had to get my head cleared "  I am sorry" I said to her and I left the shop.