you can do it

Sorry guys this chapter is really short

I am coming to the end of college and I am surrounded with work.I will update as soon as I can.

Fabios pov

I went to see my friend Darko he was one of the oldest vampires alive.

The fucker almost kill me because of my heart beat. I had to calm him down and it took almost forever.

"So what are you saying is that you think Melony is the chosen one?"

"Yes that's correct."

"You have got to be kidding me, so what now?"

"Well you did say you have a strong attraction towards her right?"

"Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well as far as the prophecy goes is that the only way her blood could cure you and you still have vampire power is if y'all are meant to be together, Soul mates."

"Are you sure man? I mean shouldn't the feelings be mutual she seems to can't stand me."

"Your an ass I'm sure not even you would want to be with you,your the most selfish bastard I have ever met."

"I get the point man anywhe....."

"Arm fab your fading."

"What are you talking about?"

The next thing I know I am in Melony's apartment with two guys beating her,my anger went over drive and I think about them dying the next thing I knew they were falling to the ground. What just happen, did I do that? Melony body fell to the ground in a hard dump and I was back to reality. I rush over to her side this girl has some series of bad luck. I pick her up and carried her to my house.

It seems like luck is not on this girl side.

How can someone be so bad lucked. I looked at her sleeping figure in my bed, The curve of her back and the bluck of her ass. She is a beauty and if Darko is correct she is all mine. She is my mate. That would explain a great deal of things, like why I had such strong urge to bend her over the counter and fuck her senseless. It was the thought of that alone why I acted like a prick towards her at first. No girl has ever talked to me like that and quite frankly it was a twist in my story, it was fresh and arousing. I have been around for a long time and have seen many things been with many women but non of them had her spirit, she is strong willed and free spirited. I stood there watching her face, the world I live has many super natural beings and if I didn't knew any better I would have said she was a succubus or even a seductress for I was drawn to her instantly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

She just spoke to me but she did not move nor did her mouth open.

She is in my head now.

"What do you mean I am in your head?"

"Stop doing that"

"Dude I'm right behind you, where am I?"

"That's very funny I could have sworn I heard you said your right behiiiiiii.......what the fuck, how did yo...where did you...your body is on the bed, your astro projecting?" This is just getting better and better,what next I asked myself while shakin my head. When I look back up she was gone, well her other self. I turn around when I heard a soft moan. "Fabio"

I rushed over to her side but what I saw was not what I was expecting,she was moaning and touch herself, she was having a sex dream about me. A wicked smile cross my face, Mel wake up I gently shake. Wide eyes stare at me in surprise me.

"Fabio? What are you doing here?" She said while. Crawling back on her hands to get away from me. That was the reaction I was hoping for and I was going to play along.

"Your in my house and you were having a BAD dream" I emphasize on the bad part so she know I knew what she was dreaming about. "What's wrong, did I do something " crawling up the bed to meet her. She started breathing heavy and I know I was having an effect on her. Trailing my hands up her legs I notice her eyes dialate, she was arouse and seeing her like that just throw my plan straight out the window. Grabbing her hair I pulled her towards me and smash my lips to her. I have been craving her for so long and finally I can have her.

Next chapter will be Mel pov