Awkward moment

I went upstairs to my room to find my brothers going through my stuff "what the fuck are you doing in here" "we are looking for something" Alfie said Louis then came upstairs "Louis come help us" he walked into my room confused  "with what?" "anything just something that might help Lydia to get a boyfriend so she can move out" Alfie laughed I then grabbed Ben and Alfie and threw them outside "stay out or next time I will tell everyone your secrets" "what? you wouldn't" "try me" and with that they walked away and I closed the door "you play dirty I like it" Louis said winking at me, I walked over to my underwear draw and Louis followed me he then hugged me from behind and looked in the draw "I think you should wear this" he said picking up a red thong with a black little ribbon and a bra that matched with black lacing around the outside "okay" I said shyly, I then went to leave the room "change in here you don't have to be shy you are sexy" he smiled "okay" I said and began to undress completely I then slid the thong on and clipped up my bra, I went over to the wardrobe to see what there was to wear when Louis came and put his arms around me from behind and then began to kiss my neck down to my shoulder sending chills all down my spine, he then spun me around and crashed his lips on mine he kissed me roughly and then lifted my legs around him and picked me up placing his hands on my bum he then pinned me up against the wall and began grinding his hips against mine, he licked my lips begging for entrance so I let him he then threw me on the bed and climbed on top, I pulled his top over his head and then pulled his tracksuits bottoms off "Lydia should we just skip the lesson and just have sex you know like friends with benefits" "yeah" "are you certain before we do this I don't want you to regret it" "yeah I'm sure" "good"