Chapter 10

"It seems as though Amity Park has once again survived another ghost attack. Clean-up is on the way and things are returning to normal.

A shout out to Team Phantom for doing a courageous job at keeping those ghosts skeletons at bay, thank you Team Phantom.

"Vlad Masters, A.K.A Vlad Plasmius, has been arrested and will be taken to court for trial for all the crimes he has committed over the years, and recently, being one of the three main ghosts who attacked Amity.

"As for Amity Park's hero Danny Phantom, A.K.A Danny Fenton had returned just in time to deal with the leaders of the ghost attack. Things seemed to be going well for the ghost boy but then it spiralled out of control. At one point it looked as though the young hero was down for the count but somehow he managed to get back up and finish the job, revealing who Vlad truly was at the same time.

"Unfortunately, Phantom did not come out of the battle unscathed; he was rushed to the Mason's privet hospital seriously injured, hours ago. He is now in recovery and one can only hope he'll pull through.

"This is Lances Thunder, wishing Phantom a healthy recovery, signing off."

Three months, it had been three long months and nothing had really changed.

Maddie and Jack went back to inventing, Valarie was still ghost hunting, Dani was still protecting Danny's haunt, Jazz went back to college, Sam and Tuck went back to school but did help Dani when they could, and the ghosts went back to their lairs. As much as ClockWork didn't like the idea but there wasn't much he could do except wait. He knew his Apprentice was going to be ok now that his sight into the teen's life was back.

The same cannot be said for Danny though, the surgery had gone well but hours after, when the sedatives should have worn off, he was still not awake. For the first few days his friends, family and ClockWork had come to visit, in hopes that they would find Danny awake. Well, his friends and family at least, ClockWork knew when he would wake but he visited because he was concerned about the boy.

Sam was currently sitting in the chair beside her boyfriend's bed and Tucker was leaning up against the wall next to the window fiddling with his PDA. The rest of the Fenton's and ClockWork were outside Danny's room, giving Sam and Tuck some privet time with their friend.

Danny shifted in his sleep. Sam looked to her boyfriend, the way he looked, it just devastated her. To see him weak and vulnerable like this..... To see him hooked up to different monitor as well an IV drip and a drip that contained pure ectoplasm..... She just wanted for him to get better and wake up. He shifted in his sleep again before his eyes fluttered open a bit.

"Danny?" she said and placed her hand under his. His eyes darted to her and he gave her hand a weak but reassuring squeeze. Sam's eyes began to water. "Danny you're awake." She said as she threw her arms around his neck. Danny hug her back the best he could.

"Hey Sam." Danny rasped.

Sam sat back in the chair and Tuck stepped forwards and into Danny's line of view.

"Hey man." Said Tucker.

"Tucker." He replied with a weak nod.

Only now just noticing where he was, a look of concern made its way onto Danny's face.

"It's alright Danny, you're in my family's privet hospital." Comforted Sam. Danny relaxed instantly.

"Your family is here you know as well as ClockWork." Said Tucker. "They're all really concerned for you." Danny quirked an eyebrow. "you almost died after that battle..." Danny's eyes went wide. "And you've been in a coma ever since."