Happy Early Birthday!

Sorry this chapter doesn't have a song I'm just in the mood right now So in this chapter there will be some reveals and surprises and new friends sorry if it's crappy I'm just sad today sorry xx!>>>><<<<<

-------------------

"Good morning my beautiful princes and Happy Early Birthday!" Harry's face spoke in front of mine,him on top of me kissing my entire face finally reaching my lips.

"Good morning babe and thanks." I spoke and ran to the bathroom before I peed on my self!

"Hurry up I want you to meet some people." Harry said as I quickly fix my brown long hair.

"Ugh why can't we just sit around all day?" I asked I honestly never actually had a REAL birthday my mum usually forgot it but my REAL dad always remember. "You know just you and I all day?"

"WHAT?! Why?" Harry said sitting on a chair bare chest as I walk out of the bathroom and sit on him as he rocked me back and forth humming a tune in my ear.

"I don't know I don't even know how a Birthday party goes?" I said embarrassed.

"Wow we have a lot for you to catch up on." Harry spoke throwing me over his shoulder as he ran out the door as I bang on my back.

"Harry ah stop please ah that tickles HARRY!" I yelled earning stairs from other people.

We stopped at a door and I heard 4 or 5 other voices behind me.

"Harry is this-" A Australian voice said.

"Why is her butt facing us?!" another Australia voice said bit this time he had a lisp.

"Oh sorry." Harry said as he set me down gently as I stare at the four handsome guys.

"Hi I'm Madison but you can call me Maddie for short!" I said waving to the 4 Aussies.

"Hey I'm Michael but you can call me Mikey!" the Green haired boy said to me.

"Hi I'm Ashton but you can call me Ash for short." The guy with the red bandana tied to his head.

"I'm Calum but you can call me Cal!" The guy with the Lisp said.

"Umm I-I uh I'm Luke!" The lip ringed boy said to me.

"Happy Birthday Harry always talks about you non stop he's a lucky man." Ash said to me as they all gave me a BIG group hug.

"I'll talk to you guys later I have to go see my brother." I said waving bye and running off to his room.

"JOSHUA!" I yelled from the other side of the door.

"Maddie oh my god!" Kayla yelled and hugged me tight.

"KAYLA I missed you so much how's UNI?"

"Well its pretty good,Josh told me you have a new family why what happen?"

"They are abusers they never wanted me they always told me I'm not worth it so I left and I got on a bus bruised beaten and in so much pain and then I kinda blacked out and then Louis and Eleanor kinda found me and I will never forget the moment they said that they loved me I cried honestly I felt loved and wanted and cared for." I said as I felt a few tears fall and Kay pulled me into a hug her crying to.

"I am so sorry and I love you too please don't EVER forget that." Kay said as her warm tears fell on my skin.

"Thank you Kayla I love ya too." she reminded me of Kaylee god did I miss Kaylee she was on my mind often I miss her so much. Why couldn't it be me?