The Only Reason Part 2

I walk out of the hotel crying, all I see is flashing lights all around me, I pushed passed all the bright lights I'm guessing the paps.

I tried my best to cover my face but once again I fail.

"Maddie? Maddie!" I here Harry yell but I run, run as far away as I possibly could go.

I got pretty far I was by the YMCA but then my phone rings, it read Luke.

"Hello?" I spoke my voice sounded raspy and you could tell I was crying.

"Maddie what's wrong? I can tell you were crying, what's up?tell me where you are, I'll pick you up and we can talk." His cute Australian accent spoke causing me to blush, when any of them talk I blush it's so cute so I can't help it.

"I'm on the corner of Hess and Macon by the YMCA and by McDonalds can you come get me? Please? wait are you alone?" I said sitting on a local bench.

"Uh yea I'm alone I'll be there in 10-15 minutes okay? I'll see you in a minute sweetheart." I'm just gonna ignore the fact he called me sweet heart and wait.

"Okay I'll see you then." I spoke and hung up.

•••

"Maddie?" Luke spoke and sat next to me.

"Huh?" I spoke sitting up slowly from the bench in the shade.

"Come on." Luke said picking me up as my head lays on his chest.

We made it to the car I seen 5 little girls dancing and playing together it was so pretty.

He set me in the passenger seat slowly I buckled and he ran to the drivers seat and did the same.

"So what happened?" Luke asked driving off somewhere.

"H-Harry cheated on me..." I mumbled slowly trying not to cry but I couldn't help it, I let the tears freely fall.

"Are you serious?!" He yelled stepping in the brake scaring me.

I nodded and began to cry harder.

"It's okay Maddie, Harry doesn't know what he's missing, you deserve better than that Maddie I promise you'll find someone that loves you for you I promise you that." Luke said continuing to drive.

Harry's POV (Before the kiss)

I sat on Madison's bed looking through my phone of her and I, my favorite one is of when her and I went to the Zoo for the first time she was smiling it was all so beautiful I miss her smile I haven't seen that in a while which makes me feel sad like it's my fault that she is sad that she is always crying.

'Knock Knock!' I heard coming from the front room door.

I opened it slowly.

"Hello I'm Amber is Madison Farron here?" She spoke pushing her way into the front room...bitch.

"Uh she's with Louis and Eleanor right now, wait, Amber Williams?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Uh no...my last name is...Parkinson." She said smiling...Liar.

"Okay well yea she..." I got cut off with her lips pressed against mine I tried pushing her away.

We heard something fall so our lips fell apart, my heart sank.

"Oh it's her," Amber said.

"Amber?!" She said crying she yelled.

"Maddie..." I spoke walking closer to her slowly, but she just backed away.

"My name is Madison." She said standing up.

When she stood up I noticed fresh wounds lay on her wrist it is my fault all of this it's ALL my fault she does not deserve me.

I tried to talk but I couldn't, it was like my mouth was glued shut.

She turned around before reaching for the door handle and spoke "We're Done."

That's when I broke I never imagined my one and only my Heart and soul leaving me.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!" I yelled pissed at my self and this slut Amber.

"Well she wasn't a prize anyways just know that she was a slut and nobody liked her or even loved her I hope she dies!" She yelled back and walked out.

"She was a prize she was my prize and she is loved, I love her." I Spoke lying on the cold floor.

I ran to the elevator and to the front doors and of course the paps are at the front entrance.

"MADDIE?" I yell,I see her and I run to the one I use to call my love the one I use to hold in my arms the one I used to wake up to I miss her I miss what we had.

Madison's POV

Luke and I made our way to the farthest McDonalds I don't know why we did but I don't mind spending time with him I actually like spending time with him.

"So where are the boys?" I asked, I didn't order anything I wasn't that hungry.

"Michael is with some girl he met 3 days ago, Ashton and Calum are at a interview." Luke says then 3 girls come up to us 1 is in a blue crop top and white shorts and has blond hair and pink high lights another is in a pink flannel shirt with a white tank too and skinny jeans and brown hair in a pony tail and last she's in a white V cut shirt with her boobs hanging out and blue shorts.

"OMG,YOURE LUKE FRICKEN HEMMINGS!" Blondie yelled jumping.

"Yeah, but I'm kinda busy." Luke replied referring to him and I.

"Oh,With Harry's Girlfriend." Brown haired girl said smirking.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said walking to the front door and waiting in the car.

I checked my phone and it said I have 8 new messages all from Harry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry guys it took so long to update! Okay so I don't think this book will last that much longer like if you wanna make a sequel you can message me privately on here and tell me anyways thank you so much for reading I love all of you beautiful people! Stay Humble!❤️