Minion to Hulk👸👉👊💪

Ahhhhhhhh.....

Mom-dad... Bhai... nanu...

Me and Manik were sleeping peacefully in our resp rooms... When suddenly I heard a loud shout followed by a loud voice calling for us...

Oh shitttt....!!!!!

I hurriedly got up and came out to see Manik also leaving his room...Stress was all over his face.. We hastly started descending the stairs without waiting for the lift...

Ahhhhhh..... Mummaaaaa...

I looked at Manik to see him all stressed out..

The screames were coming from Mukti's room..

We reached down to see mumma and papa there trying to calm her down... Amar jiju was calling the Ambulance...

Mumma what happened?? Chutaki? Baby what happened??

Manik was panicking way too much... before anyone can answer him and kick him out of his "dumb zone"

Ahhhhhh....

I pushed manik aside.. and sat on the ground beside her and grabbed her hand trying to calm her down.. I tried my best soothing her.. I kept blowing some breath on her to relax her...

Not before 2 minutes we heard the Ambulance coming. Thank God these guys didn't think about going in our car..🙄🙄 these Malhotra's can be unpredictable..

We quickly got her in the Ambulance.. Amar jiju and mumma got inside with her...

Amar jiju panicking as well... Even dad was very stressed.. And manik?? Just even ask about him.. Grown up mens.. I smiled and hurriedly sat in the driver sit since I know none of them is in the right condition to drive..

They tried giving me look bt my one stare was enough for them to keep mum... As we were leaving Karan bhayya and Dhruv bhai came out..

We informed them about Mukti's labour pains and told them to stay at house... They tried denying bt I clearly denied because Alya bhabhi needs Bhai and Ziva and Bhabhi both needs Bhayya..

They understood and asked us to inform if anything is needed...

I drove to the fastest speed known and reached the hospital even before the Ambulance... Papa and Manik was still in shock with my driving skills😅😅

I went inside and instructed the receptionist to call the doctor on duty and arrange the labour room ASAP...

Seeing the look on my face she readily did what I told her....The doctor came and seeing the Malhotra's he immediately ordered to Prepare the VIP room..

5 minutes went and Amar jiju came inside screaning for Doctor..

These men and their screaming capacity I tell u🙄🙄

I went to him and said...

Shhhh... Jiju relax.. I have already talked to the doctors.. and the room is ready as well as the doctor.. Calm down and let's get her to the room..

He breathed and said kissing my head..

Thank u jaan..😘😘

I smiled and we took di to the room...

Doctor checked her and said there is still more time in delivery and that she was given her the injection and medicines for now...

We thanked the doctor..