I TRUST HIM..❤💗💖💝💝

M : princess will you be my queen? Will you enter my house and make it home?Will you complete this incomplete heart and make me the happiest man alive on the planet..💑💑💏Will you be the onyl reason my smile😊will you let me love and care you.. will you give me all tur rights on you ... your body.. your heart.. your soul and mark me as yours forever.. will you give the pleasure of being called daddy of our children..??Please enter my life.. my heart.. my house and enlighten it with your smile...😀😀

Nandini was breathing hard... She was finding it hard to even breath... Her eyes were flowing with hot diamonds..😢😢

Manik who was back hugging her.. not getting any response again asked with a throbbing heart.. Afraid to hear a  NO!

M : please say something princess...

Saying so manik turned her around still caging her in his love embrace..❤

Nandini turned around sobbing to another level...😭😭😭 Manik got panicked seeing her crying ...

M : hey hey hey love... plz why are you crying?? What happened?? See agar if it's a... it's a no then it's.... it's oooo..kay.. I understand... But please dont atleast cry.. plz it hurts me princess plzzz...

Manik tried consoling her being afraid him self... He even stammered in between talking about her no... but none the less controlled himself..

As soon as he completed he noticed she had a smile... no no a heavenly beautiful smile on her face😁😁😃 making a face glow even with those tears...

He frowned seeing this and asked..

M : princess what's exactly wrong with u?? Has bhi rahi ho and ro bhi?? Thik to ho na??!! Sadma to nahi laga na??

Nandini who was smiling till now frowned hearing sadma.... And she shouted...

N : Me aapako pagal lagati hu???

Nandini almost shouted on him startling him.. Manik got shocked hearing her loud voice and chuckled in his heart and said..

M : relax princess... I am not calling you pagal..ok? But agar tum aise ek sec me roke next second hasogi to me aur kya karu?? hmm... u only tell me?

Manik explained her sweetly and asked her the last part tucking a lone hair strand behind her ear...

Nandini smilingly blushed at him and again looked down smiling..

Manik smiled looking at her blushing and again suddenly pulled her towards him holding her waist and whispered huskily...

M : Say na princess.... Will you please let me announce the world proudly that i am taken for forever and ever by my queen...? 

His voice held so much of sincerity that it became impossible for nandini not to choke on her emotions.. She nodded meekly at him blushing out of this world.. Manik almost cried out of happiness and hugged her very very tightly caging her in his arms happily shouting..

 Manik almost cried out of happiness and hugged her very very tightly caging her in his arms happily shouting