seven

CHAPTER SEVEN;

CHAPTER SEVEN;

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

NATHAN ANDREWS NEARLY FELL DOWN WITH A THUD AS HE HELD HIS JAW, PEOPLE GASPING AROUND THEM.

"You shouldn't have done that little brother." Nathan said as Archie looked at him, "One last chance to walk the fuck away." He cocked his head noticing Archie was gonna stay and fight. "Okay." Nathan said, hitting his nose with his fist, as Archie held onto his bleeding nose, but managed to hit back.

Nathan nearly growled, hitting Archie every chance he got, but Archie pushed him off of him.

About to hit Archie a familiar blonde came charging between the brothers as Nathan let his hand fall down to his side.

"Go away Betty." He said lowly, as Betty looked at him and Archie and then back to Nathan. She placed her hands carefully on top of his chest, looking up at him. "Nate, look at me." She said quietly, as he slowly looked down at her. "Let's go. Away. Now." She said as Nathan breathed heavily in and out, before grabbing his backpack from the ground, getting inside his Chevy, as Betty looked at Archie with a sad smile before getting in as well.

Pulling over to the side of the road, Nathan gripped the steering wheel so hard, his knuckles turned white. He opened the door and stepped out quickly, as he closed his eyes trying to calm himself down as Betty got out as well, slowly making her way to him.

"I could've hurt you Elizabeth." Nathan said, not daring to even look at her. "I really could've hurt you, really bad."

"But you didn't." Betty said as Nathan let out a dry chuckle. "I could've," He said, looking ahead but he heard Betty coming closer to him. "I don't want to hurt you." He whispered, sensing and feeling her so close to him.

"Look at me, Nate." She said quietly as he shook his head, wiping blood away from his nose. "Look at me." She said a little louder, placing her hands on his cheeks as he looked down at her. "I'm fine Nathan, you didn't hurt me." He pursed his lips together looking at the shorter girl.

"He started it." He said to her as Betty smiled at him, nodding, doing anything that makes him feel happy. "I missed you Bets." He said, as she noticed his eyes getting wetter. "Hey, hey." She said to him, wiping his eyes. "I missed you too."

He smiled at her, he had her attention on him and only him. "Now," Betty said, taking a paper from her pocket, wiping the blood away from his nose. "Why don't we go to Pop's?" Nathan nodded, letting out a grin.

"Anything for a pretty girl."