ten

CHAPTER TEN;COLORS

CHAPTER TEN;
COLORS

NATHAN WALKED TO POP'S, ENJOYING THE PEACEFUL EVENING AS HE HELD TIGHTLY TO HIS LEATHER JACKET.

It was the same day that Veronica had announced to Betty that apparently him and her were dating. Which slightly pissed him off as he didn't want to see her, to see Betty like this. But her eyes were only on Archie and it made him drive mad. He didn't like sharing.

In front of Pop's diner was a man, who was smoking a cigarette while looking at the older Andrews' kid. Nathan stopped in his tracks for a second before continuing to walk.

"I heard you were back." Nathan stopped just as he was about to pass him. "I've been here for a while now." He said back, not even glancing at him.

"Look, kid." The man started as Nathan turned to look at him. "You good?" Nathan scrunched his eyebrows together, just wondering what the hell did he want. "You got into a fight?"

"With my brother." He said to the man who nodded pursing his lips. "I thought you were better now."

"Look, FP." Nathan started as he looked at the older man. "I don't exactly wear your colors, so why don't you just leave me alone." Nathan said before walking past him, and inside Pop's diner.