sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

HAPPINESS

THERE WEREN'T A LOT OF WORDS OF HOW TO EXPLAIN HOW NATHAN ANDREWS FELT BUT,

only one word and a feeling and that was simply just happiness. Just a few days ago he felt like his whole world was crushing down and falling apart but then Elizabeth Cooper just swooped him off of his feet telling him that they could have a chance. A chance of being together. A spark of hope was now inside of him. And he felt amazing.

He felt like he could take down the entire universe. And Nathan wondered, how could a girl make him feel this way? He laughed to himself tapping his fingers to the steering wheel as he waited for Betty outside of her house.

As she came out he couldn't stop smiling since seeing her. And again a thought entered his head, how could a human being look so extremely beautiful and delicate. So exquisite.

"Good morning Bets." He said with a smile playimg on his lips as Betty smiled back getting inside the car as she closed the door. "Nathan you look happy today." She said buckling in, snapping her seatbelt closed as she turned to look at the older Andrews brother.

"Well, what can I say?" He grinned as he started the car. "I get to give a ride to the most prettiest girl ever so of course I'm happy as fuck." He hit the gas looking at Betty from the corner of his eye seeing a slight rosey pink color on her cheeks "Beeetss.." Nathan teased her while driving, "Don't tell me you're blushing." He smirked as Betty blushed even more as she hoped he would not notice the slight redness on her cheeks as she felt her cheeks getting more and more hot as her face flushed with redness.

"Oh please as if." She managed to say as Nathan smiled feeling slightly proud of himself. There was now even a bigger chance.

He could and he will win the heart of the girl next door, Elizabeth Cooper.