Chapter 3 - Realization

Micayla POV -

I felt useless to amber... I don't know what to do, my best friend just passed out and even worse her boyfriend just died in a car crash. I can hear footsteps outside and now the sound of the key in the lock and that click it makes as it unlocked. I was hurting from the terrible news but also very relieved when my boyfriend walked through that door.

Him and the others were all crying, except for Zayn, he's the tough one that doesn't cry, for who knows what reason. Harry ran upto me, wiped his tears off of his face and asked..

" What happened?"

" She passed out after hearing the news about Louis."

"It was hard for us to, here let's lay her in her bed so she's comfortable when she wakes up."

Harry picked her up, carried her all the way up stairs to our room and layed her softly on her bed. The house was silent. Harry and I were standing hugging and grieving about the loss and Niall, Zayn and Liam were sitting on the couch very quiet.

No one said anything, we all just sat there staring at Amber, waiting for the moment when she woke up. What were we going to say to her? What was she going to say? What was she going to do? These questions were running through all of our minds. That's when she awakened.

Amber POV-

I woke up, curled up in a ball starring at lous picture on my night stand. It was a dream.. a horrible dream. I sat up and was face-to-face with five people. Harry, Liam,Zayn,Niall and Micayla but no Louis. I started bawling again , all the memories come flooding back, as I look at everyone surrondering me they slowly nod there head , comferming that this was anthing but a dream. Everyone was crying, all the boys, micayla and me huddled into a group and cried, we stayed like that for what felt like a life time.

I slowly rose my head and looked at my bestfriends, I could hardly see through my swollen eyes but everyone looked like hell. But the worst was Harry , he sat still crying, with Micayla holding him , I went over and hugged him and whisperd " I'm so sorry" he cried harder. Lou was Harry's everything, his bestfriend and brother, looking at Harry now I knew he would never be the same ... none of us would.

I sat with the boys in my bed, my head was inbetween liams and naills lap. I had my legs spread across zayn. Micayla was curled up in harrys lap, he was laying beside me his head on liams other leg. Niall was quitley eating, Zayn softly singing, Harry and Liam made muffled noises from crying, Me and Micayla tried to sleep but it wouldn't come.. how could it ? After about an hour of laying there the boys left, and it was just me and micayla. The lights started to flicker and the room filled with flashing lights.

I looked at Micayla , we both screamed for the boys to come back , but they didn't. We were now standing in a park, it was sunny, then it started raining and then it stopped, the scene changed. We were at a funeral. Louis' funeral. I started walking forward but Micayla pulled me back. the next thing we new , we were back sitting in our room. We had no idea what the hell just happend but one thing was foresure, we both just lived though the same thing. .... The same nightmare.