Chapter 8 - Life beats death

Previously: " and just when I thought we had lost the boys forever, the door swung open."

    5 goregeus boys in nothing but boxers came sprinting through the door.  First was Harry, Then Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall. Harry carried a baseball bat, Louis had a pitchfork, Zayn a lamp, Liam a fork and Niall with his hand in a bag of chips. "Harry get off of my foot you fat ass." Zayn grumbled. "sorry! I cant help it louis pushed me." " Haz I did not push you, your just fat and can't control where your feet go." " Hurtfulll" "I love you curly" "I love you too lou" " and who loves Liam?" "I do!" "thanks Nialler"

I sat there pretending to sleep. I just wanted to listen to their voices.

    " Dude why do you have a pitchfork?" Zayn asked " I keep it in my room." Louis replied " Why the hell do you keep a pitchfork in OUR room? I swear if you were planning to do something to me in my sleep i swear boobear." "Don't worry hazz I had other plans for you in your sleep it has nothing to do with a pitchfork " He said with a laugh and I could almost see he cheeky grin. " So then why do you have one?" " It was my back up plan if singin never worked out." " You were planning on being a farmer?" Liam asked in his sarcastic voice. " " You never no!!! geezze!" 

They were still going on like that before i interupted them. " louuuiissssss!!" I screamed and ran out of bed and jumped on him my arms wraped around his neck and legs around his waist. I gave him a long hard kiss and smiled like an idiot .He smiled at my kiss. I was still hanging on to him when I said " I've missed you sooo much!!" " I saw you 4 hours ago love " He said and gave me that famous killer grin. "I... err.. I love you!!!!" I didn't know what to say, I didn't want to tell him about my dream so I said I loved him.. which I did. I jumped down off of him and gave the other boys hugs and sent them to their rooms. Harry was already curled into micayla's bed and they were both snoring loudly. I looked at Louis.  He was in his striped boxers and no shirt. I starred at his stomach at his sexy 6 pack, he caught me checking him out and did some hip thrust and showed his muscles  " like what you see do ya babe?" he said and gave me a kiss. I slapped him playfully and hugged him again. 

            He pulled me back into bed and tucked me in. He lay down beside me and played with my hair. " why were you screaming love?"  " you knowI love you right lou?" " of coaurse. and I love you." "good." "now , stop avoiding me and anwser, why where you screaming?"  I looked at the sleeping micayla and turned to face lou so I was laying on my stomach looking up into his beautiful eyes. " just a nightmare boo." I turned on my side and I felt him press closer to me. His arm wrapped around my waist our knees tucked in perfectly together. He put his head on my shoulder kissed me gently and said. " theres no nightmares a loud in this fairy tale." I sqeesed his hand and giggled. " I'm am glad I'm not a farmer, those pitchforks are heavy" he said and I couldnt help but laugh. That was my lou, always cracking jokes. I felt him losen his grip on my waist and his breathing was steady, he was asleep. 

 " amberrr" micayla whispered. 'HMM?" I whisperd back " its all over right?" she asked. I didnt say anything at first. I lisened to lou's breathing and Harrys loud snoring before I anwsered. "theres not Nightmares aloud in this fairy tale." I replied , I smiled remembering louis' words.

  I felt his grasp tighten round my waist and and his head shifted in the crink of my neck. He was back here with me, his bare chest flat against my back, all I needed was his love, and I won't lose him again. I whispered I love you and he squessed me one last time, I felt my eyes flutter shut, and I feel asleep with mic and haz beside me and louis to keep me warm.